Hardest hunting show to watch ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardest hunting show to watch ever

OK I know it's old, but I just watched Jim Shockey's the professionals episode on Jaguars... omg... hardest thing to watch on outdoor Tv ever.

They aired the truth, and I aplaud that... but man the truth SUCKS somtimes

Haven't seen it. Can you give the cliff notes version?

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
      OK I know it's old, but I just watched Jim Shockey's the professionals episode on Jaguars... omg... hardest thing to watch on outdoor Tv ever.

They aired the truth, and I aplaud that... but man the truth SUCKS somtimes
      Are you saying the show itself is boring, or that the hunting of those cats somehow bothers you?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Are you saying the show itself is boring, or that the hunting of those cats somehow bothers you?
        Neither... you must not have seen the show, they are darting trying to prove sustainability for hunting as a conservation effort. At the time farmers kill them for $100 a cat. Im firmly of the opinion giving value to an animal is the only way to protect animals in the real wold.

They run a big tom that wont tree, kills 8 dogs as fast as they get to him. Lose every dog on the hunt... HARDEST thing to watch on a hunting show I've ever seen. Knowing that guy bred, raised and train the dogs. You know he is commited to the cause but dang...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Neither... you must not have seen the show, they are darting trying to prove sustainability for hunting as a conservation effort. At the time farmers kill them for $100 a cat. Im firmly of the opinion giving value to an animal is the only way to protect animals in the real wold.

They run a big tom that wont tree, kills 8 dogs as fast as they get to him. Lose every dog on the hunt... HARDEST thing to watch on a hunting show I've ever seen. Knowing that guy bred, raised and train the dogs. You know he is commited to the cause but dang...

That's been a pretty common thing, for as long as they have been hunting jaguars with dogs. If I had to guess, it came as no surprise to the guy, who owned the dogs.

Comment

This explanation vs your opening post is not even close to sounding the same through words on a screen. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              This explanation vs your opening post is not even close to sounding the same through words on a screen. Lol.
              Lol well you can say that... but imho you'd be dead *** wrong... so move along buddy your comments arnt on topic, thought out or interesting... now if you are going to contribute to the convesation thats different... but you havnt yet

Comment

X2

Comment

Yep those where experienced dogs as well. That big tom was one bad dude.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    That's been a pretty common thing, for as long as they have been hunting jaguars with dogs. If I had to guess, it came as no surprise to the guy, who owned the dogs.
                    Yeah... i cant say he looked SURPRISED. But disapointed and disheartened. They took it well enough i guess. But you could see it hurt

Comment

Lol well you can say that... but imho you'd be dead *** wrong... so move along buddy your comments arnt on topic, thought out or interesting... now if you are going to contribute to the convesation thats different... but you havnt yet

Man, sounds like you really got upset!! I wasn't bashing you, or disagreeing with you. Your opening post made it sound like it was an aweful show to watch, as in watching something like Wildgame Nation. Your second post describing the show explained it in the way you meant in the first post. I agree. I'm sure if I were watching it, it would have been hard to watch dogs get mauled. Grab a cold beer and relax.

Comment

Man, sounds like you really got upset!! I wasn't bashing you, or disagreeing with you. Your opening post made it sound like it was an aweful show to watch, as in watching something like Wildgame Nation. Your second post describing the show explained it in the way you meant in the first post. I agree. I'm sure if I were watching it, it would have been hard to watch dogs get mauled. Grab a cold beer and relax.
                        Not upset at all, laughing at you actually. Just pointing out you turned somthing around on a poster for no reason and didnt even comment on the thread base idea... see how thats trolly? On a topic that was kinda serious? No harm no foul have a good evening

Comment

Not upset at all, laughing at you actually. Just pointing out you turned somthing around on a poster for no reason and didnt even comment on the thread base idea... see how thats trolly? On a topic that was kinda serious? No harm no foul have a good evening

I was not trolling at all. Thought it was funny. And I'll guarantee I'm not the only person that had the same thought after reading your first post. Jim Shockey and aweful show don't generally go hand in hand. Those hounds are over rainbow bridge. I'm sure the guy will buy and train more and they will cross over that bridge as well. I'd imagine it's a viscous cycle.

Comment

Hell they are all bad

Comment

I gotta agree with sleepy It was confusing and now it's a train wreck...... carry on.

Comment

Working...
                              X