No announcement yet.

2014 Trad Harvest Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well darn, Jerry beat me to it. Got this doe tonite.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by loco cacahuate View Post
      Well darn, Jerry beat me to it. Got this doe tonite.
      Well you are just old and type slower than me!

Congrats, Peanut!

Bisch

Comment

I have an excuse besides being old and slow. I was posting my dogs tracking job on facebook. I should have come here first.

Comment

Congrats guys !!!

I'm gonna try to get on the board real soon.
          Might be a squirrel, or rabbit, but I'm gonna get on here.

Rick

Comment

This big ol' girl made me work for it.. My first shot hit her low in the leg.. I quickly knocked another arrow and sank one in her as she was running away at about 40 yards.. I closely followed her as I knew my first shot wasn't fatal.. Even though my second would have got the job done I needed another follow up shot.. I finally caught up with her laying down in the pasture.. I stayed and watched as she layed motionless.. Then the wind swirled right to her.. She stands up and gives me that follow up shot I was waiting for.. As I released the final arrow she turns and angles towards me.. hitting her right at the base of the ear.. After which she walked into the edge of the brush and bedded down for the final time [ATTACH]586584[/ATTACH]

Comment

Way to go, Trent!

Congrats,

Bisch

Comment

Way to go everyone! Good luck to everyone this year.

Comment

Way to get us started off, fellas! With this being the last weekend I was hoping to go out and score a "buzzer beater" but I got stuck at home. I guess my first kill of 2014 will have to be a pig.

Comment

Congrats guys, way to start the new year off.

Comment

Well done boys, I was hoping to add to it this am but in my AR county my last tag has to go on an unbranched antler. I had three scrub bucks at 8 yrds this morn but none were legal. Oh well, time to get serious on the hogs! Wishing all you guys an outstanding 2014!

Comment

100 lb Sow

Also on another thread. My best shot to date. Put it within 3" or so of where I was looking. thanks guys, love the new hobby/obsession
                        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on being the first this year Bisch! I might have got it done but it's bucks only gun season on the wma I'm hunting so I had to let numerous does walk at 10 yards....

Comment

One of my javi's.

I was after a big 8 point that didnt give me a shot and before my weekend was done, I took it all out against the javalinas.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the ranch rat MEsquivel!

Bisch

Comment

Keep it up guys, y'all are laying them down. Congrats on the kills so far

Comment

Working...
                                X