Free Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
    He’s settling right in. We’re just trying to figure out a name for him now.

Thanks and It was great meeting you this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good to meet y'all as well. Thanks for stepping up and recuing the kitty.

Another day with my wife and boys and I'm afraid he'd be a new member to our family!

Good luck with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      My shop cat, RUGER, does not approve of this message..

I am trying to figure out why this sort of thing is tolerated. Imagine how the young girl of the adopting family would take this ???? See more go to the cooler for sports arguments but IMO this type of thing should take precedence.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
        I am trying to figure out why this sort of thing is tolerated. Imagine how the young girl of the adopting family would take this ???? See more go to the cooler for sports arguments but IMO this type of thing should take precedence.
        I hear you but to be honest I can see both sides of the fence on this.. We live in the country where a couple of good outside cats can be very valuable.. Our cats get "fixed" so they don't multiply like rats.. We are down to one now, owl got the other, but we are going to get another soon. They are inside/outside cats.

I do know places in the city where the cat populations are totally out of control.
        I think the "kill all cat mentality" comes from this type of environment.. They can cause damage and become a health risk when their numbers are left unchecked..

For the record I don't like killing cats but if a big "mean" feral Tom shows up out here he better move on fairly quickly.. They can be very mean and pass on diseases..

Comment

Real time ! This is our outside cat. For 12 years she has made it in coyote country. Used to sleep across the highway when our first cat dominated the house area. They did not play well. Within 30 minutes of me getting home from pig hunting, she was in my lap.
          Attached Files

Comment

Free Cat

Great job.. Looks like he will be spoiled shortly..

CATS are cool..

He’s well in his way to that and seems to be fitting right in.

We named him Mo.

Last edited by salth2o; 02-03-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
              He’s well in his way to that and seems to be fitting right in.

We named him Mo.

LOL.. Stick a fork in him.... He is DONE!!! Ruined...

Comment

This the one the Horned Owl got.. She never stayed on the floor.. Always wanted to be up high..
                Got her right on the back porch. Bad day..
                She was a Manx. A hunting/killing MACHINE!!

Comment

I hear you but to be honest I can see both sides of the fence on this.. We live in the country where a couple of good outside cats can be very valuable.. Our cats get "fixed" so they don't multiply like rats.. We are down to one now, owl got the other, but we are going to get another soon. They are inside/outside cats.

I do know places in the city where the cat populations are totally out of control.
                  I think the "kill all cat mentality" comes from this type of environment.. They can cause damage and become a health risk when their numbers are left unchecked..

For the record I don't like killing cats but if a big "mean" feral Tom shows up out here he better move on fairly quickly.. They can be very mean and pass on diseases..
                  When there is a need for control reality must come first. But posting that BS here. No way. Sure hope that young girl didn't see some of the comments. That's my main point. And I am a bit confused on why it is allowed considering other things governed tight. I have seen it many times and just never said anything before.

Comment

Cute cats. Not a fan of cats. We have one my son rescued from the neighbor kids torturing it, so I couldn't say no. She'ssuper cool, leaves me alone doesn't beg for attention and flies in the house might survive 90 seconds from the time they get in. We're on good terms.

Lmao at the butthurt going on over the jokes. Y'all must be liberals with overactive feelings.
                    Last edited by justletmein; 02-03-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Cool cat glad you got him adopted.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        Cute cats. Not a fan of cats. We have one my son rescued from the neighbor kids torturing it, so I couldn't say no. She'ssuper cool, leaves me alone doesn't beg for attention and flies in the house might survive 90 seconds from the time they get in. We're on good terms.

Lmao at the butthurt going on over the jokes. Y'all must be liberals with overactive feelings.
                        Not it All sir. Far from a liberal. Guess you'd be ok with someone joking about killing your kids pet.

Comment

Working...
                        X