The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    Seriously, nobody cares about your opinion.

Seriously, grow up.

Trump has cratered in his favorite poll. If the lunacy doesn't stop, he will be working with Speaker Pelletier and/or Leader Schumer.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by Matt Palumbo'sMonday shows...

Comment

Polls only matter to the left, Trump's doing exactly what I voted him in to do.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        You don't fire a guy you hired last week.
        It makes you look like a dufus that you didn't do your do diligence in hiring the dufus in the first place.
        These are not easy positions where you dig ditches with a shovel all day.
        So you must be certain of whom you put in these positions.

SEE....even though he won't answer my question, this is how I know professionally speaking, he is in charge of less than an m fart. I have fired several people I recently hired. As an employer, one has to be prepared to hire slowly and fire quickly. The length of employment doesn't matter. I fired a guy three days after hiring him. He decided to take a week-long, unscheduled trip to Utah...adios sucka. I'm not in Trump's inner circle but he has every Right to make these decisions whether they appear Presidential or not. I have my policy disagreements with Trump but this is his deal and i'm okay with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          Seriously, grow up.

Trump has cratered in his favorite poll. If the lunacy doesn't stop, he will be working with Speaker Pelletier and/or Leader Schumer.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public...ez_track_jul31

This coming from a guy that goes radio silent when irrefutable facts drop-kick his irrational, bath salt-crazy drivel into oblivion. Neener Neener Neener.

Comment

The Trump drama never stops...

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
            This coming from a guy that goes radio silent when irrefutable facts drop-kick his irrational, bath salt-crazy drivel into oblivion. Neener Neener Neener.

Sadly, you aren't guy the only guy I know who proclaims his opinions to be irrefutable facts.

Trump's job approval rating is even underwater in Texas, 42 - 51. That's how absurd the Trump reality show has become.

Trump's right wing base may have decided the ends justify the means, but they don't have the numbers to sustain their uprising given the rate at which independents have jumped ship. Meanwhile, Trumpists can't seem to get enough of the continuous calamity and foot-in-mouth statements from the President. Unfortunately, it's possible they can't help it. Peer-reviewed psychological research helps explain why this is.

Fear and Anxiety Drive Conservatives' Political Attitudes
            Can brain differences explain conservatives' fear-driven political stances?

Comment

This guy absolutely CANNOT grasp that I did not vote for Trump. Just can't get it. I should take off this 'I'm A Trump Apologist' t-shirt. I get myself in more predicaments wearing this thing.

Comment

This guy absolutely CANNOT grasp that I did not vote for Trump. Just can't get it. I should take off this 'I'm A Trump Apologist' t-shirt. I get myself in more predicaments wearing this thing.

Whether you voted for Trump or not is irrelevant at this point. I voted for Trump in the primary and general, although now I obviously wish I hadn't.

Do you see how this works now? Probably not...

Comment

Fear and Anxiety Drive Conservatives' Political Attitudes
                  Can brain differences explain conservatives' fear-driven political stances?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psy...ttitudes%3famp
                  Three clicks exposes this about the author of your linked article:

Bobby Azarian is a cognitive neuroscientist at George Mason University. His work has been published in journals like Cognition & Emotion and Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, and he has written for sites like Slate, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, and Scientific American. He also runs the website Science Is Sexy. Follow him @BobbyAzarian.

One more click, comments from the author:

"It is wrong to assume that I am an extreme liberal because I'm critical of Trump and point out conservatives' hypersensitivities and negativity biases. I have been critical of the left in other articles. As a scientist, I'm naturally a progressive, but unfortunately some progressives have become regressive due to failing to stay within the "common sense zone." However, there is no doubt that overall, with a huge emphasis on the word "overall", the left values rational thought and logic more than the right, as the the (new) right is fundamentally opposed to science and evidence, in many regards."

Your source is so biased, he doesn't even recognize that his own viewpoint clouds his objectivity rendering his conclusions to be no more valid than DNC talking points. He clearly chastises those on the left who aren't as far left as he is.

Fake news, bud. Author's credibility is zero.

Comment

SEE....even though he won't answer my question, this is how I know professionally speaking, he is in charge of less than an m fart. I have fired several people I recently hired. As an employer, one has to be prepared to hire slowly and fire quickly. The length of employment doesn't matter. I fired a guy three days after hiring him. He decided to take a week-long, unscheduled trip to Utah...adios sucka. I'm not in Trump's inner circle but he has every Right to make these decisions whether they appear Presidential or not. I have my policy disagreements with Trump but this is his deal and i'm okay with it.
                    LoL
                    Ok
                    It's obvious the guy you hired valued a vacation in Utah mute than what you were going to pay him so he went to Utah.
                    I hire no one with less than a master's degree and 10 years experience and they all are over 100k salary.

The people I hire are consummate professionals

Besides, they are on a 90 day probation period which means no vacay the first 90 days no questions asked (although I do ask them if they have any vacation plans before they accept the offer)

I've never had to fire anyone in under 90 days.
                    I just don't have those kind of people apply to the positions I hire for.

Maybe it's the industry you're in???

Lastly, my staff usually works from home 40 to 80% off the time and some of them spend two months a year working from their homes in India.

But you just don't get it.
                    It's not "presidential" to quickly hire a guy then fire him 10 days later. It appears as tho you are making impetuous decisions.
                    Either the hiring was impetuous, the firing or both.
                    Just acknowledge that.
                    You are also forgetting that Mooch and trump are friends and run in the same circle so this isn't like the guy you picked up in home depot parking lot that decided to go to Utah a week after you hired him.

If I ever hired one of my friends they'd know to "not make me look bad" so they wouldn't give crazy interviews their first week on the job.

Comment

Texansfan, with all the different positions you claim to hold at your company, I believe you to be more full of **** than a construction site porta potty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Texansfan, with all the different positions you claim to hold at your company, I believe you to be more full of **** than a construction site porta potty.
                        Has anyone on this site every met him/her?

I'm visualizing a Subaru Forester with obama/binen, aspca and rainbow decals plastered on the back.

Comment

Its like coaching a football team. People get hired and fired all of the time, its about performance.

Just because you gave Osweiler a big contract, dont me you wont fire him if he cant perform when it counts.

Comment

Besides, they are on a 90 day probation period which means no vacay the first 90 days no questions asked (although I do ask them if they have any vacation plans before they accept the offer).....

Then why have a 90 day probation period if

#1 - You only hire consummate professionals.
                            #2 - Those people, dont apply to work for you anyways?

Comment

LoL
                              Ok
                              It's obvious the guy you hired valued a vacation in Utah mute than what you were going to pay him so he went to Utah.
                              I hire no one with less than a master's degree and 10 years experience and they all are over 100k salary.

Besides, they are on a 90 day probation period which means no vacay the first 90 days no questions asked (although I do ask them if they have any vacation plans before they accept the offer)

I've never had to fire anyone in under 90 days.

Maybe it's the industry you're in???

Lastly, my staff usually works from home 40 to 80% off the time and some of them spend two months a year working from their homes in India.

But you just don't get it.
                              It's not "presidential" to quickly hire a guy then fire him 10 days later. It appears as tho you are making impetuous decisions.
                              Either the hiring was impetuous, the firing or both.
                              Just acknowledge that.
                              You are also forgetting that Mooch and trump are friends and run in the same circle so this isn't like the guy you picked up in home depot parking lot that decided to go to Utah a week after you hired him.

If I ever hired one of my friends they'd know to "not make me look bad" so they wouldn't give crazy interviews their first week on the job.

After all this time, I FINALLY understand what forms your ideology. Do you realize how out-of-touch, arrogant and condescending you are?? Holy crap. So, you don't have to burden yourself with the likes of janitor scum and the maintenance crew and are only taxed with managing a small room of bean counters does not make your point. Quite the opposite. You act like we are all idiots and cannot follow a directive until someone like you points. You're not the only one with a Masters degree, homie. Down here in the projeks, some of us live in the REAL WORLD bro. We deal with all of it; from the top to the bottom and everything in between. The guy that ducked out to Utah, did so on a $70K a year job. By the way, he also had a Masters degree. Not everyone can live in Obamacare Utopiaville. Some of us have to actually produce tangible products. You are asking yourself, "Who in the HELL would degrade themselves to that level?" Well, Captain Arrogance, I am proud of the companies I have built, the second-to-none products I produce and the relationships forged over these years. If people like myself had your mind set of looking down their noses at people and "eeew yucky!", you would be living in a tent.

Really though, between you and I, I get where you come from about being around such deplorable persons. Those landscapers, electricians, concrete men, all of them. WOW, Am I right?!? Heck, once I stooped so low, I actually spoke to the plumber that came to repair the water heater in my office. THAT'S slummin' it!!!! You live an acute little uninformed life and believe others do so as well. If you haven't learned yet, you are the one who out of step. These ideals were born through experience and it becomes more and more evident, you have little. You ought to apologize to every person you have encountered in recent memory and beg for their forgiveness. Get a hold of yourself and learn to respect people. All people.

Comment

Seriously, grow up.

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public...ez_track_jul31

If polls mattered as much as you think, Clinton would be sitting in the chair trump is in right now, probably signing some executive order to close gun shows. Trump has never been favored in polls. Not once. But he's the potus now, so thinking polls are accurate and a deciding factor is ignoring recent history.
                                Those millions that came out and voted for trump don't care who he fires. Go out anywhere and ask them. The only people paying attention to this "drama"and yelling about this are media hacks and democrats, and I'm including those rhinos too. Ask someone who just saw their 401k figures today how they feel about trump firing a guy they never heard of until he got fired. It's only news because it give ammo to the "trump is evil" crowd. To the people going back to work, it's a non issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X