Any insurance agents on the 🔥 Fire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any insurance agents on the 🔥 Fire?

I would like someone to shop my insurance for my home and possibly my vehicles. Home is through the roof and just renewed in March. Thanks!!

Tagged, I’m currently shopping rates as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In.....

Comment

I personally have never really shopped rates on any insurance. I got lucky and found a very good independent agent that does this for me. I have used the same agency since I bought my first home in the late 70's and have never had any problems. They carry all my home and auto insurance. I may pay more but my piece of mind knowing that all it takes is a phone call to my agent and the problem is taken care of.

Comment

Anyone looking to shop State Farm holler at me on my cell 254-230-7915

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            I personally have never really shopped rates on any insurance. I got lucky and found a very good independent agent that does this for me. I have used the same agency since I bought my first home in the late 70's and have never had any problems. They carry all my home and auto insurance. I may pay more but my piece of mind knowing that all it takes is a phone call to my agent and the problem is taken care of.

This. I just sat down with my agent and we went over everything. She said companies are looking to add long time, locality discounts. I have two cars, umbrella, home, ranch all with her and she was able to save me $780 this year vs last year. I also agree there’s something to knowing your agent and probably pay more for that. I’m okay with that as I know she will work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              This. I just sat down with my agent and we went over everything. She said companies are looking to add long time, locality discounts. I have two cars, umbrella, home, ranch all with her and she was able to save me $780 this year vs last year. I also agree there’s something to knowing your agent and probably pay more for that. I’m okay with that as I know she will work for me.

Contact Chef on here. He is with Texas Farm Bureaus

I will be sending him my bidness within the year.

Comment

pms sent to a few of you who are shopping.

Comment

Tagged. I’m shopping too

Comment

I’m an agent for Farm Bureau. Jphillips1@txfb-ins.com. 9375203930. Give me a shout. We have really competitive rates

Comment

PM "Chef"

Comment

I second β€”- PM Chef !!!
                        Good guy who will take care of you & be honest - no BSing

Comment

Insurance

Shawn Woods with Morgan insurance in Lufkin. He will give you the best rate and is a joy to deal with.

Comment

If your eligible for USAA give them a call they killed State Farm for us which was sad, my family had been with them over 30 yrs with multiple cars,homes,life insurance policies

Ultralight09 is a AAA agent

Comment

Any insurance agents on the Fire?

I always use independent agents who shop the best rates. I recently switched to a buddy of mine that left State Farm and now have Home And auto through Met Life.

If you aren’t shopping Insurance every 5 years then you’re losing money.

Comment

Working...
                              X