Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary Clinton just totally blows my mind

She says

Trump knows nothing about Foreign Policy– Uh helloooooo, “what difference does it make?”, Russian reset, Syria

Trump is a threat to National Security – Private server hacked with top secret emails

Trump should be disqualified for the Presidency due to his business record – Under FBI criminal investigation

Trump will kill the economy – I’m going to put all the coal miners out of business

And on and on is a speech she is giving now. I don’t know how she can stand up there and say how she needs to be President.

I not really a Trump fan but this is stupid.
    Last edited by Bazo; 06-21-2016, 10:59 AM.

yep

Comment

She is a compulsive liar and as corrupt as they come. The Clintons will go down as one of Americas great Crime families alongside the Gambino's and others.
      Last edited by BrandonA; 06-21-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        She is a compulsive liar and as corrupt as they come. The Clintons will go down as of Americas great Crime families alongside the Gambino's and others.
        Hillary & Bill = Bonnie & Clyde..........except on a MUCH larger scale.

Comment

Yup.....

Comment

Mr. Trump, please see post #1. Some great talking points there for you!

Comment

Originally posted by TimH View Post
              Mr. Trump, please see post #1. Some great talking points there for you!
              X100

Now just waiting on our local liberal troll to weigh in on this saying it's all Bush's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                X100

Now just waiting on our local liberal troll to weigh in on this saying it's all Bush's fault.
                Aint that the truth.

Comment

It's really sad to see such a corrupt government. And these democrats that just support them. They are not the John Kennedy democrats. They sell their soles and brains for gay marriage and abortion.

Comment

We know she is a crook, she knows she is a crook its her entire attitude about it that torques me. She basically just tells the people " I'm Hillary Clinton so go F yourself."

Comment

I left a couple off off

Trump will not release his tax records - She will not release her speech transcripts (which is odd)

Trump favors the top 1% - She makes 250k per speech!

Comment

This whole campaign is gonna be various renditions of the pot calling the kettle black (both ways).

Comment

The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation was among the organizations breached by suspected Russian hackers in a dragnet of the U.S. political apparatus ahead of the November election, according to three people familiar with the matter.

The attacks on the foundation’s network, as well as those of the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, compound concerns about her digital security even as the FBI continues to investigate her use of a personal e-mail server while she was secretary of state.

Clinton Foundation officials said the organization hadn’t been notified of the breach and declined to comment further. The compromise of the foundation’s computers was first identified by government investigators as recently as last week, the people familiar with the matter said. Agents monitor servers used by hackers to communicate with their targets, giving them a back channel view of attacks, often even before the victims detect them.

And Clinton wanted her personal server because she didnt want too many email addresses. So I am guessing she didnt have a Clinton foundation email address, and that the foundation was on the same server as her SOS work?

I guess it is what difference does it make now?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                            This whole campaign is gonna be various renditions of the pot calling the kettle black (both ways).
                            Yep. Unclean hands on both sides

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

This election is more like which Crime Family is going be on top, sad.

One thing for sure..... who ever wins they aren't goin fix anybody's problems so you better have plan A ready to take care of your family, finances & future

Comment

Working...
                              X