Destroy it from within: Muslim Brotherhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destroy it from within: Muslim Brotherhood

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFxNPvns7nU"]Brigitte Gabriel Reads the Muslim Brotherhood Plan for America - YouTube[/ame]

And it's all happening right in front of our eyes .

Comment

Makes ones stomach sick... And people still fall right in line with Muslim Obama

Comment

I read her book s everal years ago titled Radical Islam and why it must be stopped. She was right then just as she is now.
        People better wake up before the voting booth serves no purpose.
        It is easy to say...well it hasn't directly affected me and someone will stand up to them.
        No...it is up to every American citizen to demand that our government stands up and protects us the American citizen.
        The people who vote the same people into office term after term that doesn't protect us are the enemy within the gates. The day is fast approaching when sitting on the fence will get you and your loved ones killed. These radicals that are waging war against us as and we better wise up or we will be faced with us (you and me) leaving a country to our children that is immoral and shameful. People say thing such as... I have a family to take care of and I have a wife and children at home and that is my first priority. I get it and understand those positions. However those responsibilities that you hold in such high regard are of little value when you acre/acres or developed lot with a house is surrounded by chaos, murder and ultimatums on how you will submit or be made an example out of. Wouuld you (all of us) like the feeling of having to answer to our children one day when they ask why did you let this happen, why didn't you fight to change it.
        I know this may seem a bit dramatic but if you ever find yourself in the hands of these savages you will see that it really isn't. We owe it to ourselves and our children to stand up.
        For the record I am not drunk but I am sick and tired of Americans being killed and our government not doing a **** thing about it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^X2^^^

The majority of people voting are doing it to keep an entitlement minded government in place. That is all they care about. Most if not all metro-messes have been that way for decades now. Dems promise them a bigger piece of the pie without having to work for it. Just look at all these places that in recent years have had the violent "demonstrations". not sure if it's because we are out numbered or if they are more motivated but it needs to change soon.

Comment

Amen Gary. Majority of folks seem to think this could never happen here. These people have no desire to "assimilate". Look at CAIR (council on American Islamic relations) They have already differentiated themselves. Their birthrate is about five times that of the average American. They don't have to kill us. They can take over through immigration and voting power eventually.
            Most don't know that B O has the muslim brotherhood in his cabinet! He is a traitor and should have been impeached years ago. The funny thing though is that these creeps in Washington believe that when TSHTF that all their secret service will stick by their side. Those folks will be home with their families and hopefully the Washington elite will be left to fend and survive in the cesspool they created.

Comment

Like it or not, Trumps the only one saying he'd do something about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's like a very bad dream..

Comment

Originally posted by Thundervee View Post
                  Like it or not, Trumps the only one saying he'd do something about it.

^^^ This ^^^
                  Time to get off the straight line thinking of I don't like our candidate so I'm not voting B/S.
                  Don't let ones doubts become a cancer we will not be able to correct in our lifetime.

Comment

Just chilling stuff! I have seen her a few times light into some panelists on TV. So since 1991 we have had the PLAN in our hands??? Decades of "looking the other way???" Wow, we put money in front of EVERYTHING.....even our sovereignty. Sounds like treason to me from Bill Clinton forward! Or is there something else, more to the story?
                    OUCH........i just realized something!!! She is of Arabic decent and must be deported/incarcerated/shot with the rest as she has not truly assimilated to America and could be a decoy to throw us off the trail......LMAO. (sorry i could not resist.)

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Makes ones stomach sick... And people still fall right in line with Muslim Obama
                      Yes sir, the very slow do.

Comment

The leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood have been at the WHITE HOUSE over 20 times in the past 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          The leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood have been at the WHITE HOUSE over 20 times in the past 7 years.
                          Yep and I wonder how many times that they were there under previous administrations.
                          My guess would be 0...

Comment

The Israeli news says their intel proves the American government is infiltrated by to Muslim Brotherhood operatives. They name names too! Six Obama appointees are top MB officers according to them.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X