small waterproof cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small waterproof cases?

Want to bring my DSLR on the boat some. Storage is limited. Any suggestions?

Last summer for our rafting trip in Colorado I put my camera in a small "dry bag." I got mine at REI but Amazon sells many versions/sizes.

Comment

I'm afraid of it getting banged around in one of those, I'm thinking something hard.

Comment

Pelican has some good cases.

Comment

lots of sizes, pretty reasonable

Comment

I got this shock proof at Sams for 25 bucks. Perfect travel size and holds several lenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
              I'm afraid of it getting banged around in one of those, I'm thinking something hard.
              I think I have a couple of the smaller sea horse boxes at home. I will look when I get home. If I do I will give you one if you wanna pay shipping. Let me double check but I had a couple left if my kids haven't gotten them. They are like this.

Length Width Depth Outside Dimension 10.78" 9.75" 4.83" Inside Dimension 9.50" 7.35" 4.10"       SE-300 Optional Accessories:   Accufoam Foam Sets Latches wtih Built-in Metal Locks   Latches with Built-in Plastic Locks Neoprene O-Rings          Panel Kits                                         

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                I think I have a couple of the smaller sea horse boxes at home. I will look when I get home. If I do I will give you one if you wanna pay shipping. Let me double check but I had a couple left if my kids haven't gotten them. They are like this.

https://www.instrumentation2000.com/...CZnhoCcj7w_wcB
                That would be awesome, but I don't want it for nothing, let me pay you something for it.

Comment

I do have one and this is it. We used to get them from work when we removed the parts out of them. We use them for pistol cases and stuff. You can remove the foam and add more or just cut this out to fit what you got. Let me know if this is big enough for what you got and if you want it. It's a little dusty from the garage.
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is the setup I'm looking to bring along. If it'll fit in that case we'll work something out.

Comment

Looks like it probably won't though

Comment

Probably not. I had some bigger ones but gave them away already. Sorry bud.

Comment

No problem, I ordered one from the link above. Thanks for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerkat View Post
                            Pelican has some good cases.
                            That's what I use.

Comment

Working...
                            X