PRS shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRS shooters

Is there any PRS shooters in here? Just starting this year and I'll be shooting the gas gun class.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Tactical Bolt here. MIL/LE Category... Don't know how many matches i'll be able to attend this year but I still registered because I believe in the series.
    Last edited by zr2chevy22; 03-09-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Ill be shooting my first one this year also.. Tactical - LE division.

Comment

I'm going to get my feet wet at the gas gun shoot also. I am trying to work on pistol shooting now. Just bought a M&P 2.0 and Apex trigger. I'm sure the first match will be a donation for experience.

Comment

Something I want to tackle next year. If everything falls in place this year 2018 is going to give me breathing room I have never seen before.

Comment

My rifle is is on the lathe as we speak. However, I don't believe I will have the time to utilize it this season. I had planned for this year to be my first foray in the sport. I may still sneak into a match or two.

Comment

Where are y'all shooting? I'd like to go observe a match or two. I'm south of Houston.

Comment

So, are there a bunch of Texas matches; or are there some PRS lite matches where you can get your feet wet? I'm interested and have a buddy I'm trying to convince to try it. Just don't have the time, finances and interest in traveling all over the country. Wondering how you get into it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                  I'm going to get my feet wet at the gas gun shoot also. I am trying to work on pistol shooting now. Just bought a M&P 2.0 and Apex trigger. I'm sure the first match will be a donation for experience.
                  Jake are you shooting down at outback?

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                    So, are there a bunch of Texas matches; or are there some PRS lite matches where you can get your feet wet? I'm interested and have a buddy I'm trying to convince to try it. Just don't have the time, finances and interest in traveling all over the country. Wondering how you get into it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    There is a lot of club level matches for sure. I know there is 2 national matches this year in Cresson. Txprc is the state club. Look the up and see what they do in your area

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
                      There is a lot of club level matches for sure. I know there is 2 national matches this year in Cresson. Txprc is the state club. Look the up and see what they do in your area

Thanks for the tip on the TXPRC! I'll check them out. South Hills Range is about 20 miles from me and I know they're trying to get some stuff started. So, maybe I can find some stuff to do.

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
                        Jake are you shooting down at outback?

Yes sir.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                          Yes sir.
                          I'm out here today shooting. You shooting the club match next Saturday?

Comment

which class would be best for a first time long range shooter? I'm just kinda getting into it, and I think I could learn a lot from PRS.

Comment

You shooting bolt gun or gas?

Comment

Working...
                              X