• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Nice deer!

Comment

Wow, Stud..

Comment

I forgot all of my warm pants at my house and found myself bundled up in some covers in the stand this morning...... at 720 ish I decide to look up and this dude is 20 yards broadside! The nerves start to kick in, as this is definitely the biggest buck I’ve ever had in front of me. Next thing I remember is letting it fly. I thought I made a good shot but when he jumped out of the pen he stood still for about five seconds looking around. For the next 30 minutes I stressed over why he was just standing there like that and began to think that maybe my shot wasn’t as good as I thought. I crawl out of the pop up around 8 and he’s laying about 5 yards from where he was standing!!!!! My biggest bow buck to date. I couldn’t be more happy. Shoutout to my Dad for allowing all of this to happen!
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow!

Congrats young man.

Comment

Congrats on an awesome old toad!

Comment

What a cool old buck! Congrats and good shooting!

Comment

Awesome buck congrats!!

And good luck in that mud, i was working down there last night and it was pouring like no other last night!

Comment

Great looking buck. Looks like he broke off around 5" on the left G4.

Comment

Impressive deer right there.
                    Congrats.
                    Rwc

Comment

Awesome buck!

congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                        I forgot all of my warm pants at my house and found myself bundled up in some covers in the stand this morning...... at 720 ish I decide to look up and this dude is 20 yards broadside! The nerves start to kick in, as this is definitely the biggest buck I’ve ever had in front of me. Next thing I remember is letting it fly. I thought I made a good shot but when he jumped out of the pen he stood still for about five seconds looking around. For the next 30 minutes I stressed over why he was just standing there like that and began to think that maybe my shot wasn’t as good as I thought. I crawl out of the pop up around 8 and he’s laying about 5 yards from where he was standing!!!!! My biggest bow buck to date. I couldn’t be more happy. Shoutout to my Dad for allowing all of this to happen!
                        Awesome!!!
                        Nice job...Heck of a buck!!! Big congrats to Josh.

Which broadhead do you use on him? I always like hearing the details.

Comment

WOW! That sucker is huge and old.

STUD

Comment

Old brute there congratulations to the hunter.

Comment

great deer! congratulations

Comment

wow that is a monster. great buck!

Comment

Working...
                                X