Peloton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peloton

Anyone have one? I bought my wife one a few months ago (at her request) and now I’m hooked.

We’ve both had knee surgeries and it’s the best low-impact cardio workout I’ve found. Big fan!

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
    Anyone have one? I bought my wife one a few months ago (at her request) and now I’m hooked.

We’ve both had knee surgeries and it’s the best low-impact cardio workout I’ve found. Big fan!
    I have been thinking about it. I am assuming you would recommend it?

Comment

I don’t, but interested. I have a few friends that have them and am waiting on the new to wear off to see if they really like it.

Comment

We have one too. It's great. Doesn't get boring and holy cr*p those workouts will kick your butt!

Comment

been looking at them

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
            I have been thinking about it. I am assuming you would recommend it?
            Absolutely. I love to ride my mountain bike but I’m by no means a cyclist. This is one of the best cardio workouts I’ve ever done and it’s doesnt kill my knees. Nothing like burning 700+ calories while listening Jimi Hendrix and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Comment

I was interested in buying one but what turned me off was the subscription service you will have to pay after one year. This subscription service costs more than my monthly gym membership (which has cycle classes among many things) and then compound that with the cost of the bike I decided not to purchase. However I am sure the convenience of it being in the house is very nice.

Comment

Are we talking about a $2,000 indoor bike?

Comment

I don't want one but I do like the commercial

Comment

Originally posted by ibehuntn View Post
                    i don't want one but i do like the commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      Are we talking about a $2,000 indoor bike?
                      Yes, a $2000 stationary bike.

Comment

I'd love to have one.

Austin traffic is dangerous.
                        Rollers are just as bad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rollers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	24535421

Comment

I want one but my wife doesn't see why I need to spend the money when I already have 2 bikes I can ride outside, lol

Comment

I don’t have one but have been looking at them, would be easier than setting my bike up on the trainer every time. I hated the spin class I went to with my wife but it was mostly the bad music and the fact it was almost pitch black. I image it’s like an indoor trainer but would be better than me upgrading to the wahoo set up

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                              Absolutely. I love to ride my mountain bike but I’m by no means a cyclist. This is one of the best cardio workouts I’ve ever done and it’s doesnt kill my knees. Nothing like burning 700+ calories while listening Jimi Hendrix and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
                              How long have you had your?

Comment

Working...
                              X