X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cali Considering No Firearm use from Police

Sorry....typo. "Restricting firearm use"

Comment

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Nothing like politicians who don't put their lives on the line everyday dictating to those that do. Stupidity.

Comment

Click bait thread title "Opening fire should be last resort"

Why is this a bad thing? The fact that lethal force isn't already last resort is a terrible thing.

I've always found it odd rules of engagement in a war zone can be more strict than our civilian police force.

And before I get flamed, sorry for believing in due process

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

Why is this a bad thing? The fact that lethal force isn't already last resort is a terrible thing.

I've always found it odd rules of engagement in a war zone can be more strict than our civilian police force.

And before I get flamed, sorry for believing in due process
          You feel free to become a LEO and I want to watch you use it as a dead last resort....I'm sure after you fight a few meth heads and everything else you will still feel the same way you do now.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            You feel free to become a LEO and I want to watch you use it as a dead last resort....I'm sure after you fight a few meth heads and everything else you will still feel the same way you do now.
            The beauty of free choice in America. I don't care to do those things so I don't choose to be an officer.

Fist fights shouldn't warrant a death sentence.

Comment

My stance is just the opposite. Police should have more fire power and less scrutiny IMO.

If you don't want to get shot by the Police don't resist arrest, don't run, don't point a gun at an officer or better yet don't do stupid **** to begin with.

Comment

I shot from the hip when posting. Its not something I usually do.

I humbly disagree with the rest of your post. It will only encourage more brutality toward police knowing you can push them to a certain point (fist fighting) .. before any fear of getting yourself shot.
                All it takes is one good hit from the aggressor and you go down and your gear is open for the using from said individual.
                Last edited by Man; 04-04-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

The beauty of free choice in America. I don't care to do those things so I don't choose to be an officer.

That's the beauty of America. I think if you throw a fist punch at an officer you should be shot.

Comment

Becouse the cop always wins the fist fight right?

Comment

Wonder if we can tell which members were ruffed up by the popo on this thread?

Comment

If you are stupid enough to throw a punch at a cop you should be naturally selected to exit the gene pool.
                        Play stupid games win stupid prizes
                        Not sure if you have kids but I could use the analogy that if some dude punched my daughter he should expect to die if I find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lol.

I'm not anti-police. I'm pro better decision making.

Remember the blue toyota getting shot up for matching a description in Cali? Better decisions have to be made before use of lethal force. This is what Cali is aiming to do.

Comment

Lol.

I'm not anti-police. I'm pro better decision making.

Remember the blue toyota getting shot up for matching a description in Cali? Better decisions have to be made before use of lethal force. This is what Cali is aiming to do.
                            Good decision making has always been a priority when talking about elevating to deadly force. HAVE there been questionable decisions made? Sure, but just like everyone else officers are human and make errors. Do you really believe officers are going out on patrol just wanting to pull the trigger on people?? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                              Yeah, I saw that this morning. Nothing like politicians who don't put their lives on the line everyday dictating to those that do. Stupidity.
                              Sounds like the same complaint the vet's from Nam would have.

Comment

Working...
                              X