Calf and fawn killer down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calf and fawn killer down.

Took out this guy last night. We’ve been hearing them a lot at night. Just this past week a pack of four had been seen multiple times within 100 yards of the House. I witnessed 3 harassing a group of heifers yesterday morning just after day light. Called a buddy and he smoked one of the 3 about 9:00 in the morning. After work I loaded up and went out to try out the new shockwave. When I entered the pasture I quickly saw 2 on the hillside. I set up beside a cedar tree and started to call but they moved off. After 30 minutes I heard the cows bawling making me think these two could be messing with some calves. I loaded up and moved over the hill. As I was setting up, we spotted each other simultaneously and the wouldn’t call in. After getting them to answer the coyote vocals, I decided to load up and troll the pasture before heading home. As I came around the north side of the pasture and neared the last spot I saw them, they were back in chasing calves. I waited for this male to clear the cows and let the .223 do its thing. First kill with the ATN x sight ll. Just wish I would have had the sd in it get the video. All in all a successful evening. Two buddies killed a big female about 2 miles south at the same time I got this guy. Making some progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atta boy!

Comment

Good job.Congrats

Comment

Good job!

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
          X