Unreasonable or in the right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
    Wow, I am relieved to see the happy outcome.
    One month start to finish on a custom anything is pretty good turnaround.
    You just dont get it.

Comment

Amazon Prime had spoiled the hell out of people. You order custom work, you get it when you get it.

Gripe when they walk off and you don’t get your item, not after 4 days of sending final payment.

A popular craftsman is just as likely to fire you as a customer for being unreasonably needy, as you are for not doing biz again.

People need a little bit of situational awareness.

Comment

Your a better man than I sir! I am sure some business was lost because of a simple communication problem easily corrected. When your the man selling, you have a responsibility. Well handled with these clowns questioning something so black and white! Guess the good Lord didn’t pass out common sense equally! I hope you end up getting the knife as promised. Every man deserves a second chance, but he has to earn it. Enjoy the vaycay!

Comment

Sure would hate to be these guy's taxidermists...

Comment

Both Chops and Encinal responses are pure bull. From the outside in, this ain’t a two day ordeal. An answer would have appeased the whole dam deal it seems. Man has a good reason to be upset. $400 and no answer, I would have showed up at your door. This ain’t an Amazon deal. This is a custom knife with a true craftsman. Man just needed an answer. Not excuses. Pure excuses. If you woulda just owned up and apologized, forgiveness and respect would have been given. Still can or colors can be revealed.

Comment

Simple communication would solve a lot of the "problems" that some folks deal with

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Sure would hate to be these guy's taxidermists...
                No Joke.

Or their custom rifle maker.

Or contractor.

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                  Both Chops and Encinal responses are pure bull. From the outside in, this ain’t a two day ordeal. An answer would have appeased the whole dam deal it seems. Man has a good reason to be upset. $400 and no answer, I would have showed up at your door. This ain’t an Amazon deal. This is a custom knife with a true craftsman. Man just needed an answer. Not excuses. Pure excuses. If you woulda just owned up and apologized, forgiveness and respect would have been given. Still can or colors can be revealed.

Man just needs some patience. He made a big deal out of nothing imo.

I ordered a knife on here paid in full and didn't get it exactly when I was supposed to. I didn't post about it talk about whine about it I had some patience and was understanding and guess what....i got exactly what I paid for and a little extra because of my patience.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                    You just dont get it.
                    X2

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                      No Joke.

Or contractor.
                      You left out, "Life partner".

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                        No Joke.

Or contractor.

Exactly. I want my custom maker of anything out in the shop working not replying to emails all day from needy customers.

Not directed at OP but a little patience goes a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by garguy View Post
                          you left out, "life partner".
                          😂😂😂

Comment

I just don’t get the process.

1) Post a thread asking if you are being unreasonable.

2) get told you are being unreasonable by reasonable people.

3) Disagree with them and keep complaining.

4) Prove their point.

Comment

ya I dont get it, I've read through both threads, seems to me knife maker did a decent job of updating and staying in communication and OP was being a tad impatient

Comment

I don't get it either. Some of the dates are missing from your screen shots, but it appears that you officially ordered it on April 9. You received it on May 9.

I agree communication maybe could have been better, but, dang...you ARE impatient.

Chops wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X