Mathews solo cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews solo cams

I have a Drenalin with a 28.5 cam and it looks like to change draw length you have to change cams. If I am able to locate a 26.5 cam will the cables and string work with it or will I also need to change those ?

Originally posted by ottert View Post
    I have a Drenalin with a 28.5 cam and it looks like to change draw length you have to change cams. If I am able to locate a 26.5 cam will the cables and string work with it or will I also need to change those ?
    You just need the cam. String and cable lengths don't change. You will need access to a bow press to make the swap.

Comment

Thanks
      I need a new string so i'll see if I can find the cam

Comment

Originally posted by ottert View Post
        Thanks
        I need a new string so i'll see if I can find the cam
        i'm sure you can find out. post on archerytalk. **** near a certainty they'll have what you need if you can't get one at your local shop.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
          i'm sure you can find out. post on archerytalk. **** near a certainty they'll have what you need if you can't get one at your local shop.

Thanks
          I'll check that out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Or you could just sell me your drenalin and get you a new one

Comment

I just bought a older Mathew z7 and need to shortin the draw length. So I understand that I have to buy a new cam to do that.. where can I find a z7 right hand 27.5 draw length cam??? And not brake the bank. Please help.

Comment

Archery talk and eBay are good sources to find used cams. Also dealers sometimes keep customer take offs and resale them. Back when Pops was still with us they had a drawer at Santa Fe that had tons of used Mathews cams in there they would sell at discounted prices. Good luck, I know the feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X