Help me find a truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    What do y'all think about a 2012 Dodge 1500 with the 5.7 and 91,000 mile on it? Carfax looked good on it.
    Well this one was just bait.

Money is in the bank. Me and the wife are going to get up Saturday and just drive around and hit the dealers up in our area. I'm not picky. Extended cab or 4 door, don't matter. Full size or mid size, don't matter. Wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      Well this one was just bait.

Money is in the bank. Me and the wife are going to get up Saturday and just drive around and hit the dealers up in our area. I'm not picky. Extended cab or 4 door, don't matter. Full size or mid size, don't matter. Wish me luck!
      A long time ago some folks I was friends with used to get really good deals at Bonham Chrysler through a friend. I tried to use the same guy but he’s no longer there. For whatever reason they have bad reviews online now. But that could be at any dealership these days. I don’t know where would be best anymore. I get tired of the typical stuff one has to go through at these places. Best of luck to you sir.

Comment

$21500 — Mint Condition 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE - $22999 near the Bowdoin Pines neighborhood in Bowdoin, ME. Find items in For Sale & Free on Nextdoor - all listings are local.

A little over your budget but you might get him down some.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          https://nextdoor.com/for_sale_and_fr...urce=more_menu

A little over your budget but you might get him down some.
          I've got $20,000 to work with. That's tax, title and all. I don't think he would come down that much. Thanks any way Jeff.

Comment

Any luck this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
              Any luck this weekend?
              Yep he scored a nice one-he has a thread with pics

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                Yep he scored a nice one-he has a thread with pics
                Lol... oh. I haven't scrolled through tbh this weekend. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                  Lol... oh. I haven't scrolled through tbh this weekend. Thanks!
                  It’s ok I figured you have been busy in the kitchen making sandwiches

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                    It’s ok I figured you have been busy in the kitchen making sandwiches

Comment

Working...
                    X