Arrow rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow rest?

I’m new to the forum so forgive me if this is a dead horse question.
    I’ve been looking at arrow rests and have narrowed it down to 2, the Ripcord Ace micro, and the QAD hdx. I used to use the ripcord code red, and I loved it. That was years ago and technology has improved. I’m just curious about the weight and function of the two rests. I appreciate any comments and opinions. I just wonder if they are worth the extra money or should I just get another code red and save a few bucks.

By the way, I shoot a Mathews DXT, with a 29” draw length at 70 pounds. I’m using Easton FMJ arrows.
    Thanks

Welcome to the site.

Used the Code red on my Drenalin. Switched to QAD and will never look back. Willing to bet there will be lots of comments similar.
    Last edited by BlackHogDown; 07-26-2018, 07:34 AM.

Comment

The QAD is the best and most proven Cable Driven Drop-Away out there IMO, and has been for some time.

Comment

You made hear about QAD. May be worth looking into.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I’ve been leaning towards the qad.

Comment

The AAE DOA Rest is a dang good drop away rest ..

Comment

Ripcord is the biggest selling rest. I have had both and they are very similar in my opinion so you cannot go wrong with either. Unless you do a ton of tinkering just stick with the standard QAD or Ripcord, no need for the micro tuning and such.

Comment

QAD HDX has been great for me and shooting from an bowtech insanity. Killed lots of animals with that rest!

Comment

Limbdriver pro v

Comment

Working...
                  X