209" killed in north Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

209" killed in north Texas?

I was talking to a cattle rancher today and he said an 8 year old boy shot a 209" b&c Buck the other day on a low fenced ranch. I wish I remembered what county he told me it was in! Anyone else hear about this or has it been posted on here already?!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I heard about that one....It was shot in "not worth mentioning without more detail county".....just kidding.....I have lurked for years and now am on a roll....Low fence 209" is a HOSS for sure and I am sure that details will follow!!

Comment

Out hunted again by another pre-teen, such is life.

Comment

Heard stories of one in Scroggins that scored around that. Have pic on phone, but thats all the detaili have. Triple main beam, 20+ LONG tines

Comment

There was a 207 I believe shot in Hood Co last year. There are brutes lurking in the shadows in Hood, Parker and Erath.

Comment

A guy I worked with this past week had a grandson or nephew, can't remember, but showed me a pic on his phone of a deer that said went 190 something. Had 20 or 21 points. Didn't mention anything about a 3rd beam. Was killed somewhere near Talco, north of Mt. Pleasant. That deer was a TOAD!!!

Comment

Man that kid will be ruined. I am happy for him but he will hunt the rest of his life, if it doesnt now seem to easy for him and probably never kill another one thats anywhere close

Comment

ruined aint the word

Comment

That's really amazing if it's not a power plant or mining deer (not that there is anything wrong with that but they are proven to exist there). These are native deer just allowed age and proper minerals.

Comment

Is this it? Looks like this ones from MAine though.

The page you are looking for doesn’t exist. Go to the previous page or Homepage.          

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                      Is this it? Looks like this ones from MAine though.

http://www.fishgame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=877
                      Not the one I've seen, but "Rocky" confirmed today the one I seen.......guy brought it to his shop!

Now he wants to know what its "Worth"

Comment

Its true.. Henderson county. Have a pic on my phone but don't have tapatalk. Someone pm me and I'll send a pic to your email and you can post it on here.

Comment

J-dawg send it to 940-733-8804

Comment

Sent

Comment

I heard about it. Let's see it!

Comment

Working...
                              X