No announcement yet.

3 men arrested in horrible local death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I probably shouldn't type what I'd actually do so.......

Prayers for the family may God hold them close.

Comment

I hope satan has a specisl place in hell for these boys......and I hope Jesus has a special place in heaven for her....rip

Comment

Heard this on the BMS on the radio this morning and yesterday, I think. Some activist group is threatening to release the names of the students if they don't get convicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Txjourneyman View Post
          Heard about this on the radio this morning. DA is wants to try them as adults. I hope he gets his wish.
          X2

Comment

Hang them high!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                Heard this on the BMS on the radio this morning and yesterday, I think. Some activist group is threatening to release the names of the students if they don't get convicted.
                They should do it anyways

Comment

I read this earlier this morning. So sad. Too young....
                  Prayers for the family.
                  I hope justice is done.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                    This reminds me of a story a number of years ago small Main Street type town in Missouri I believe. The small town ner do well had gotten away with a number of very bad crimes and always got off. One day around midday he was shot multiple times in the middle of the street in plain view of most of the town. It turned out not a single person had seen a thing

I hope they get what they deserve....or worse.

Comment

Hopefully they get a proper punishment. I really don't understand the crime, but what I really don't understand is the fact that they are dumb enough to take video or pictures of it!

Prayers for her family!

Comment

God bless so sad. Prayers for the family

Comment

Hope they get charged with murder .

Comment

I agree with EVERYONE!!!! maybe too soon to ask but why are this little girls/boys allowed to get stupid drunk/high............where are the dang guardian's/parents/siblings, etc?>??????

Comment

Sad. I grew up in Gilroy not far from there.

I think parents need to start having more conversations with their kids about drinking and drugs and what could happen when they make the choice to get drunk. I hope those 3 get what they deserve.

Comment

The article said the parents of the classmate where it happened were not home. Same thing when I was in high school 40 years ago- parents not being home that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X