Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing the Texas Bowhunter's Journal! Subscribe Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasTiger View Post
    I am in...so when will the first issue hit the mailboxes.
    Looking at November 1st.

Comment

Will the articles be written only by outdoor writers or will it publish articles written and sent in by TBH members?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Will the articles be written only by outdoor writers or will it publish articles written and sent in by TBH members?
          I already have a few articles from TBHer's.

Comment

TexasBowhunter’s Journal keeps getting more exciting. Luke Clayton (from catfishradio.com) has come onboard as an Editor at Large. He will have a feature article in every issue. I have the outline of his first article and really looking forward to seeing it in print. I think he is as excited about being involved… as I am with him being involved.

I’m also very excited to have Bob Hood contributing. He has already been a BIG help to me and I am thankful to be working with him as well.

On the Traditional side, Sean Callanan (an IBO Champion), will be writing pieces for this column. I’ve spoken to Sean on the phone and am looking forward learning more on stick and string from him.

Russell Graves has been a member of TexasBowhunter.com for a while….we are very thankful he will also be a part of Texas Bowhunter’s Journal.

In addition to the above, I have articles from familiar TBH’ers that I think you will enjoy reading as well.

Looking forward to getting this first issue printed and in hand!

Comment

Just ordered it! Can't wait... I kinda wish you had a package for the magazine and the decals....

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                It's cool to see my story again. It's on page 7 of
                http://www.texasbowhunter.com/archive/march1999.pdf It's been well over 12 years since Michael published that one. Man, I am getting old!
                Mine too Keith! (The Last Shot) and yeah, we are getting old! It has been a long time.

J.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  TexasBowhunter’s Journal keeps getting more exciting. Luke Clayton (from catfishradio.com) has come onboard as an Editor at Large. He will have a feature article in every issue. I have the outline of his first article and really looking forward to seeing it in print. I think he is as excited about being involved… as I am with him being involved.

I’m also very excited to have Bob Hood contributing. He has already been a BIG help to me and I am thankful to be working with him as well.

On the Traditional side, Sean Callanan (an IBO Champion), will be writing pieces for this column. I’ve spoken to Sean on the phone and am looking forward learning more on stick and string from him.

Russell Graves has been a member of TexasBowhunter.com for a while….we are very thankful he will also be a part of Texas Bowhunter’s Journal.

In addition to the above, I have articles from familiar TBH’ers that I think you will enjoy reading as well.

Looking forward to getting this first issue printed and in hand!
                  I'm tellin' ya...THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Bob Hood is a character! Enjoy his stories.

Comment

Just ordered mine too, can't wait!

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

That Awesome

Comment

Michael, who is going to win - you (October for sure) or Mary (October-ish)?

Comment

Long overdue, congrats Michael!

Comment

I'm counting the days!

Comment

Working...
                                X