Drew Brees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    Naw....I don't think that was Mr. Jeff's intent...

He's a great guy......what?
    You didn't see the Broke Back Mountain thread making that clear?/!

Right Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
      ... says the guy who tried to make the thread about something other than Drew Brees...

Your sarcasm meter must be broke

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        https://www.facebook.com/neworleanss...3679259839660/

Peyton Manning's response to Brees breaking the record
        As always Peyton the class act. Unlike his whiny snot nose little brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
          I like Breeze and the Saints but...

Like Cajun Blake said, that cheating stuff ain’t good, like paying bounty as the Saints did. This puts them on the same plane as the Patriots.

So, Breeze didn’t cure Cancer, he broke an obscure record that really doesn’t matter in the end like Super Bowl rings do. He won’t even be listed as a top QB.

I think 12 QB’s with 2 or more wins are responsible for 32 Super Bowls, Dats a tough row to hoe.

Jus keepN it real.
          There's really very little that's "Real" about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
            I like Breeze and the Saints but...

Like Cajun Blake said, that cheating stuff ain’t good, like paying bounty as the Saints did. This puts them on the same plane as the Patriots.

So, Breeze didn’t cure Cancer, he broke an obscure record that really doesn’t matter in the end like Super Bowl rings do. He won’t even be listed as a top QB.

I think 12 QB’s with 2 or more wins are responsible for 32 Super Bowls, Dats a tough row to hoe.

Jus keepN it real.

Hey Johnny Einstein

based on your logic that SB rings matter and QB's are ranked according to how many Championships they've won … Trent Dilfer & Brad Johnson > Dan Marino , correct ?

Brady has more rings than Brees (and other NFL QB's) because he was fortunate to play on teams whose Defenses were ranked best in the League. IMO, Brees would have at minimum 3 SB rings had the Saints Defense been ranked top 10 in the League, not dead last. Unfortunately Brees and the Saints had crappy defenses for most years, including 2015 which ranked as the worst NFL defense of all-time.

Brady/Patriots have never had a bad defense. His worst ever was 17th, 3 spots higher than Brees/Saints average of 20th. Flip-flop QB's and Brees would have 5 rings and Brady probably 1. More proof that Defense helps win Championships as QB's get all the credit

Comment

Classy dude

Comment

Working...
              X