Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    Just because you've been a cardinal in the Catholic church for the last 50 years doesn't mean you didn't touch little boys 55 - 60 years ago.

Maybe there have been good people that have lead exemplary lives, but did something dumb in a drunken stupor when they were 16. I’m not going to say that hasn’t happened. But I think you know just as well as everybody else that this particular case is 100% politically motivated and is the biggest crock of bullsh*t that the left has pulled in a long time. Maybe ever. I think if you or anybody else that thinks this story has any credence would not bet your life or career on it if you were told that the truth was going to somehow magically come out tomorrow.

Karma will eventually get these morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just because you are member of a hunting forum doesn't mean you actually contribute to the foundation of the sight's intended vision, nor add any overall value & pretty much come across as a troll to 99% of all the other members who want to have a meaningful conversation to the intended topic discussed.

Most folks have a history or BS repeating over and over & can be very easily outed if it walks like a duck.
      Last edited by Artos; 09-30-2018, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Just because you are member of a hunting forum doesn't mean you actually contribute to the foundation of the sight's intended vision, nor add any overall value & pretty much come across as a troll to 99% of all the other members who want to have a meaningful conversation to the intended topic discussed.

Most folks have a history or BS repeating over and over & can be very easily outed if it walks like a duck.
        Thank you for your service

Comment

Comment

If we're standing at the urinals in the men's room and you lunge at me and make threatening movements towards me and we're the only two in the restroom, I won't have evidence/proof that you did those things but that doesn't mean that you didn't do them.

So if I took it to court why should I be penalized because you were crafty in doing your dirt?

You ever had a sibling flip you the bird when your parents weren't looking? Yeah they did it but you couldn't proove it without a witness or surveillance cameras.
            Against my better judgement I'll respond to this sad attempt..

Crafty????? You give a 14 year old boy far to much credit.. What? Do you actually think he did it and intentionally did it in such a way that no one would ever know because he knew one day he would be nominated for the SC???? Camon man!!!
            Remember SHE is the one that NEVER reported him AND named 4 wittnesses that have ALL proved her to be lying..... SHE is the one now getting rich.. Surely it's not this hard for you to piece this puzzle together.. If it is then you are to far over the cliff to save..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Against my better judgement I'll respond to this sad attempt..

Crafty????? You give a 14 year old boy far to much credit.. What? Do you actually think he did it and intentionally did it in such a way that no one would ever know because he knew one day he would be nominated for the SC???? Camon man!!!
              Remember SHE is the one that NEVER reported him AND named 4 wittnesses that have ALL proved her to be lying..... SHE is the one now getting rich.. Surely it's not this hard for you to piece this puzzle together.. If it is then you are to far over the cliff to save..

You don't think 14 year old boys know that drinking beer and smoking reefer is illegal and will find clandestine ways to hide such acts from their parents?
              Throwing rocks and hiding their hands.
              Of course not a SCOTUS confirmation but he would know not to be dumb enough to do something that'll allow her to prove that he did it at the time.

I'm not saying he didn't do it. I'm saying she doesn't have enough evidence to prove he did it.
              I'm sure the FBI report will say the same thing.
              They can't say 100% he didn't do it
              But they can say she doesn't have enough proof without a reasonable doubt.

The witnesses said they don't remember what happened 36 years ago. That doesn't mean it didn't happen.
              A buddy told me that we went on a trip to El Salvador and all this stuff happened.
              I called him a lie and said I never have been to El Salvador.
              Well, after grabbing my old passport and thumbing through it, what did I see???
              A el Salvadoran passport stamp staring back at me.
              And that trip was only 10-15 years ago.
              Memories are bad.
              That's why we need concrete evidence.

Do you believe that he was a belligerent drunk in his youth and would "black out"?
              Last edited by texansfan; 10-01-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                This...If they don't get this done because of these shenanigans god help us.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                The Republican that votes against his confirmation should just switch parties. And their constituents should demand a recall.
                Yep.

And any dem who votes against should be taken out back and shot.

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                Spot on!

He’s going to get confirmed and then there needs to be an investigation into all those people making up allegations and lies at the 11th hour for some serious repercussions.
                Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Oh he will not forget about this, rightfully so... They know it too..
                Knowing this they will stop at nothing to stop this man now..
                He will be the lefts worst nightmare..
                He should put all Dems in contempt of court the second he gets in LOL

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                I think that is the plan. Gotta get Trump re-elected in 2020.
                After people see this..and considering how good everything is going under Trump..He better get re-elected. Or we are screwed!

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                The republicans need to confirm Kavenaugh now. And when Ginsburg "retires", they need to confirm Amy Barrett.
                I can only imagine how hard they are working to plant or dig up dirt on her already.. Makes one sick!

I only made it through page 4.

Comment

If we're standing at the urinals in the men's room and you lunge at me and make threatening movements towards me and we're the only two in the restroom, I won't have evidence/proof that you did those things but that doesn't mean that you didn't do them.

So if I took it to court why should I be penalized because you were crafty in doing your dirt?

You ever had a sibling flip you the bird when your parents weren't looking? Yeah they did it but you couldn't proove it without a witness or surveillance cameras.
                  What about when two other guys come forward and say it was them??

Two men have come forward to members of the Senate Judiciary Committee to claim that they are the ones who actually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford during a house party in 1982 — and not Supreme Co…

Comment

Originally posted by KRB View Post
                    Supposedly Flake is a Yes vote . That will help . I think he gets a few dems too .
                    If the Dems all vote no...and the repubs all vote yes then IMO that shows how messed up politics is... That would mean there's ZERO reason to let people testify or even bother looking for the truth...because truth has zero bearing on their votes.

Comment

Do you believe that he was a belligerent drunk in his youth and would "black out"?
                      Didnt Barry admit to doing coke and weed in his youth?

Pretty sure coke is more a hell of a drug than cold beers.

Arent there gay men that claim they had relationships with Barry?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        If Kavanaugh isn't confirmed I hope he hires the meanest baddest lawyer and sues Ford , Finstein as well as those others two for defamation of character and slander. I would make it my life goal to ruin their lives.
                        He's the one that needs a gofundme account. Makes me sick how much money idiots are giving Ford

Delusional to think his pass or fail was all tied to fall because of his strong emotional response & some sort of calm and controlled retort would make the dems vote hoorah thumbs up.

That is nothing short of MSNBC vomit you are hearing...the divide is drawn & no matter what kav did, we would still be on the same path. Oh my lord, the anger eximplifies the fact he doesn't have the temperament to be scotus. Give me a break, all of us would be off the rails!! He acted 'calm' compared to how anyone of us would have done in the same situation.

Screw the media and all those that think being falsely acused isn't worthy of excessive barking!!
                        If he was calm they would say he is obviously guilty as only a bad man could remain calm after being accused of something so bad !

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          He's the one that needs a gofundme account. Makes me sick how much money idiots are giving Ford

If he was calm they would say he is obviously guilty as only a bad man could remain calm after being accused of something so bad !
                          I was just reading where there is one... last tally was over $460K

edit: link

Updated information: When the money started coming in for this GoFundMe, it was at a crucial p… John Hawkins needs your support for Brett Kavanaugh's Family

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            Didnt Barry admit to doing coke and weed in his youth?

Pretty sure coke is more a hell of a drug than cold beers.

Arent there gay men that claim they had relationships with Barry?
                            Different dynamic. None of those involve women. When the supposed victim is a woman, people stop thinking and start using their feels. Some is genuine, some is pathetic white knighting.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                              What about when two other guys come forward and say it was them??

https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/two-me...ssaulted-ford/
                              I am John Galt.

But now we have a ball game!
                              So what happens when these two guys are proven to be liars what should their punishment be for lieing to federal agents?
                              A full aggravated rape charge?

Where is fox news when you need them?
                              Why has Hannity not had these two guys on the show for full interview?
                              Why has Napolitano not revealed their names yet?
                              Last edited by texansfan; 10-01-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                I was just reading where there is one... last tally was over $460K

edit: link

https://www.gofundme.com/support-brett-kavanaugh
                                She has several but the two biggest are like 500k and 200k
                                Have a few around 50k and then some peanuts and fake ones.

Ppl are idiots donating to her funds.
                                She's a professor at Stanford.Stanford
                                She probably makes more than 99.9% that is donating.

Comment

Working...
                                X