What size Ozonics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What size Ozonics?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the Ozonics machine. I hunt both in a ground blind, and a tree, and any Nth wind is bad for my setup as all the deer come in from the South. How big of a difference is there between the 230 and 300 model? Is the 230 big enough? Do yall think they're worth the money?

Do some research on how effective ozonics is. You may change you mind.

Comment

Get the biggest model they have. Go big or go home!

Comment

Depends on how much you want to spend. I hunted out of a tree last season with my 200 and I felt like it did a good job. Of course I would like the 300 but I don't like the price tag.

Comment

There purpose is to buy you a second or two on iffy winds. Using one to hunt a stand in a bad wind(especially at a feeder)is a disaster waiting to happen. Might still shoot a “deer”.... but I’ve killed several with bad winds and no ozonics. Just never one of any age

Comment

I had a 200 model for a long time and it never failed me. I now have the 300 model and it performs like a champ. The Dri Bag works great. Used it over the spring on my hog and javi hunt. Took the stink right out of my clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by cap50948 View Post
              Do some research on how effective ozonics is. You may change you mind.
              I can tell you about my personal "in the field" research...

The effectiveness of the machine blows me away.

You know the old doe who circles you, winds you, and stomps and blows?

This machine fooled her and her doe group...and has for the last 3 years.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                  I can tell you about my personal "in the field" research...

The effectiveness of the machine blows me away.

You know the old doe who circles you, winds you, and stomps and blows?

This machine fooled her and her doe group...and has for the last 3 years.
                  This pretty much sums up my experience with my 200. Several old stompers are not with us anymore due to that machine.

Comment

I bought the 200. Mainly bc it was on amazon prime. They had the 230 but not until October. I plan to use it this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So I built a pit blind this year, would I set it inside the blind near the window, or set it on top of the blind above the windows, or attach it outside in front and above the window? It's pretty tightly sealed except for the windows.

Comment

I have had the larger model for at least 4 or 5 seasons. Don't leave home without it!!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                          So I built a pit blind this year, would I set it inside the blind near the window, or set it on top of the blind above the windows, or attach it outside in front and above the window? It's pretty tightly sealed except for the windows.
                          You would put it in a position to intercept your scent. When I hunt in a pop up I put it by the window to where my scent would be leaving the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                            This pretty much sums up my experience with my 200. Several old stompers are not with us anymore due to that machine.
                            Same results here! I was always getting busted by the old regular females until I got the Ozonics. I don't worry so much about the wind anymore.

Comment

I have the 300

Comment

Working...
                              X