Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Qualifier @ Cowtown Bowmen - FTW

Event Info:

The ASA State Qualifier is a 10am shotgun start, so please make sure you are at the range and registered to shoot by 930am. Traditional shooters can shoot early as long as you are there and out on the course by 8am. Front gate will be open at 7am. We will close the practice range promptly at 9:50am for the Pre-Shoot Safety meeting and then will have range captains take the shooters to the ranges so they can be on their starting stakes before we sound the horn to begin shooting.

****Attached is a copy of the ASA Registration form, with shoot fees and classes listed, if you can complete and print this and bring it with you, it will speed up the registration process.****

We will have a food truck cooking up some amazing food for y'all so please be sure to support them so they will come back.

FUN SHOOTERS: Don't shoot ASA circuit, but want to support our club? You can shoot this state qualifier as a fun shooter for only $15 per round, per person, and all of those proceeds go directly to the club.

Chuck Hubbard

Club President, Cowpatty Editor & Webmaster

Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club

Asa registration form :

Directions to Cowtown:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey Chuck, your link to the registration form does not work!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very odd, cause I copied it from my post under the 3d forum. Lol

Here it is again
      https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd...4ed...8cfa4964fb.pdf
      Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Hey Chuck, your link to the registration form does not work!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can't seem to get out to copy, will have to try to figure out out when I'm in front of a computer.

Comment

Weather update : Tomorrow it looks like rain is forecasted to hold off until late on the day and Sunday shows rain early but clearing with strong winds. All ranges are in the woods so that should help with the windy conditions Sunday.

Comment

Working...
          X