Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever lease with Courville Outdoors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever lease with Courville Outdoors?

Just wondering. He has a property I might be interested in. Don't know anything about him.

Just found this:

Comment

Thanks for the heads up...was thinking the same thing...if he was legit.

Comment

He has a property that would be perfect for me but I don't like the idea of brokers. Anyone have a good experience with this guy?

Comment

ttt

Comment

Never heard anything good. As mentioned already, lots of negative threads on the other site.

Comment

I would say if there is a bunch of negative information on him on multiple sites, I wouldn't take a risk regardless of what anyone says. JMHO

Comment

Usually these guys have somebody that will stand up for them but not this guy. I guess I'll pass. It's a shame as this property is perfect for me.

Comment

So do your research and find out who the land owner is and co tact them directly.

Comment

I was in the same boat, but saw and heard enough bad about him that I chose to walk away. Not worth it.

Comment

DON'T DO IT!!!! One of my old runnin buddies got took by this thief.

Comment

I talked to him and got a bad feeling during our conversation

Comment

Talked with him as well, he wanted me to mail him a check without seeing the place

Comment

Courville Outdoors

I recently talked to Danny and had a great conversation with him! Great guy and easy to communicate with. I can't wait to find a lease through him.

Comment

He was great when I talked to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X