No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome. Congrats on the transformation.

Comment

Another good day, but didn't get to finish what i wanted to do. Too many resolutioners camping out on equipment.

Shoulders and legs (hammies). Lateral raises/prone leg curl, front raises/crunches (weighted), dumb bell press/prone leg curl/rear delt cable pulls.

No deadlift today thank to the campers. Maybe tomorrow. Definitely will be a bi's and tri's day.

Comment

Originally posted by plentl65 View Post
        The heaviest I ever remember stepping on the scales at was 310 but I know I was some where north of that at one period of time just looking back at pictures. I started trying to lose weight two years ago when my son was born telling myself I was going to be the fat Dad. I maybe lost 15 pounds. Then when his Mom and I separated at the beginning of last year I started using exercise as my escape. I’m a HVAC tech and the majority of my meals came through a drive through since I practically live out of my van in the summer. I cut out fast food completely. Stopped all sugary drinks, even sweet tea which was tough. Really cut out bread almost entirely. If I do eat it it’s for breakfast like a breakfast taco or something at the beginning of my day. It’s truly amazing how “eating clean” gives you so much more energy for your day and workouts. I usually have a protein and vegetables for lunch. Mainly salads but I like salads. Instead of candy if I have a craving for something sweet I eat fruit. I work out every day I don’t have my son which is anywhere from 3-5 times a week. Started out with running 3-5 miles a week but was up to 25-30 by the end of summer. After I run I go work out lifting weights for another 45 minutes or so. I weigh myself every day though. I use that number in the scale as a daily reminder that maybe you don’t need that double cheeseburger that you’re craving haha. My before and after so far [ATTACH]890747[/ATTACH][ATTACH]890748[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great job and keep up!!!

Hit legs today. Having some SI joint issues so no squats. Decided to do some super sets.

10 x 15 on Seated leg curls/Leg press
        4 x 15 Seated calve raises and Laying leg curls

Abs

Super set of oblique twist/oblique crunches

Finished of with lots of stretching. Either my hip flexors, Psoas or Piriformis is acting up. I could feel the misalignment of my hips while doing the leg press.

Tomorrow is shoulders, back and arms.

Comment

I'll play this year.. I am 6'5 and 270 right now, I want 235 ish. I haven't had a beer since monday but haven't hit the gym since Sunday. My biggest deal is the beer, I love that stuff

Lets do this!

Comment

Shoulders shoulders shoulders today

And a lite jog

Will be in Seattle the next 4 days so that’ll be my first test to keep things going

Comment

my new year resolution so far as well ... and it's not going well ... i quit drinking , quit eating cheese burgers , i work out every day ... and i gained 3 pounds !!

i want to loose 40lbs , so far it's not going well!

Comment

Here's some motivation for y'all. They say for every 15 lbs ya lose, you gain an extra 1.4 inch to your Johnson.

Comment

Comment

Had an 11 minute mile and got whooped. Finished at a crawl.

Comment

Not bad Chew.... I would've died at this point!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        Here's some motivation for y'all. They say for every 15 lbs ya lose, you gain an extra 1.4 inch to your Johnson.
                        Do you actually gain, or are you just able to see? [emoji23][emoji23]

Loaded 2980# of scrap metal over the past couple days. Not sure this counts for anything other than showing how out of shape I've gotten after taking off the past couple months. I knew I wouldn't be working out once the time changed and hunting season got started good. I decided on the Athlean-X program for my next workout. Got it ordered this evening and plan to start next week. I haven't gained any weight since I stopped working out, but my chest has settled to my waist. Gotta get things back where they should be so I can wear a 2 piece this summer.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          Do you actually gain, or are you just able to see? [emoji23][emoji23]

It's all winning.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                            Sounds like a fair trade off. I only need to lose about 5 pounds so is there an incremental increase in relation to weight loss?

Arm day today. Elbow wasn't hurting so I trashed them while I had the chance. barbell curl/hanging leg raises/tricep pushdown (pronated and supinated), preacher curl/ab roller/weighted dips, over head rope extensions/overhead cable curl. Ran out of time or I would have added hammer curl bar and tricep kickbacks.

Monday I'll be going back to a 10X10 routine MWF and large muscle group split on TT. Gotta lose that 5 pounds so i can gain that .25 inches icetrauma posted.

Comment

Got it done today. Shoulders and arms.

BB OH Press

Super sets then went like this for 4x15
                              Rear delt cable work/db lateral raises
                              Face pulls/v-grip tricep push downs
                              Bent over rope press/hammer curls
                              Reverse grip single arm pull downs/seated preacher curls on machine

Crunch machine for 4x15

Comment

Found a sweet place up here in Bellview that has a 3 day free pass which is perfect

Whole 5th floor of a office building and can kinda see the Seattle skyline which is neat

Legs, dreaded **** legs today

Menu is looking like:
                                Leg press
                                Dead lift
                                Good mornings
                                Leg extensions
                                Leg curls
                                Wall sits
                                45 lb plate squats

Started it off with a 8:30 mile jog

Only 5 days in and the jogging is getting a little easier
                                Last edited by 150class; 01-05-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X