No announcement yet.

Well,i wanted to go for the bills......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess if they are going to disrespect and take a knee, its best that they stay there arse in the locker room..

Comment

I’m a Bills fan, I did not know they stayed in the locker room all season. Not happy about that as well.

Comment

They all still suck.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
          People watch that ****?
          Ditto. I thought everyone was boycotting NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
            You mean the player that tackled Allen after the whistle...which i belive was the same LB the punched the Bills LT in the first quarter but the refs didnt see it... Even romo pointed it out..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Didnt get to watch the first half.

The ref standing right there by the QB didnt see fit to throw a flag on the hit, so it couldnt have been too bad.
            The QB losing his cool set it off. I never determined why KC got flagged at all on that play. The Buffalo fella that jumped on the guy on the ground shouldve been ejected in the end.

Football is chippy at times, but that was crap from Buffalo.....IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              Ditto. I thought everyone was boycotting NFL.
              Lol. Only a select few are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know if I am a chiefs fan but closer to that than the other but I am a Mahomes fan!!!! Still doesn't mean I am going to watch the superbowl. I haven't seen a major league game of any sport in over a year. Hadn't seen much of any college sports either.

Comment

Chiefs schooled the Bills,for all who didn't watch.I like Mahomes,and Andy Reid.I'll watch the Super Bowl too.So If anybody wants to know who won(cuz you're probably boycotting social media,and all news programs in general) pm me,lol

Comment

Working...
                  X