why rhino blinds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why rhino blinds?

there's been a lot of talk about double bull blinds over the years but i keep hearing about rhino blinds. i've never seen one and i don't know anyone that owns one.

just curious to hear from some owners as to what makes the rhino so great??

i'm in the market for a blind and this is the only one that comes up in conversation as much as the double bull.

i've looked at there site but they don't give you much to go on. i read one quote that says "feel the differance before you buy". i can't do that since no one sells them around me.

Price is way better than Double bull and the blinds are extremely high quality and have excellent warranty. They have silent magnets around windows to hold them in place. Very tough, quiet fabric that never fades or changes color. I sure like ours.

Comment

They are what double bull was before they got big and at a good price....I will be buying another next month at hunters extravaganza in ft worth!!

Comment

i'm really afraid of double bull since primos took over. i used to be a die hard primos guy but they have messed up just about everything that once had quality as they have gotten bigger. i know double bull (pre primos) was awesome but i have my doubts on them now.

i'm so torn!

Comment

i've found darkhorse blinds for $250 on amazon. where can i find a good deal on the rhino xp-1

Comment

I have one and love it. Great quality and is guaranteed not too fade. Mine has been out since last august after I got it at the TTHA show for what I thought was a good price.
            Here are a couple of pics on a platform. This has been out all year and has not faded or wore out. Lasted through all the wind storms this spring just fine.
            Attached Files

Comment

i figured, what they h@ll. i ordered one for $240. xp1 in green, it was the best price i could fine.

nothing quit like an impulse buy!!

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                I have one and love it. Great quality and is guaranteed not too fade. Mine has been out since last august after I got it at the TTHA show for what I thought was a good price.
                Here are a couple of pics on a platform. This has been out all year and has not faded or wore out. Lasted through all the wind storms this spring just fine.
                Good looking set up.

Comment

I bought one last year at the TTHA extravaganza. I'm a primary tree stand guy, (cant stand ground blinds except for turkey) but its easier to run and gun hunt with my wife and others on places where there are no stands, or I just move in and hunt all in the same day.

I have hunted from DB's dozens of times and the Rhino blows the doors off them in every way. Better: fabric, corners, windows, non fading camo.....VERY WELL BUILT, kinda like DB's use to be.....but with still better fabric.

For what my oppinion is worth, I dont think there is a better "pop up" blind on the market, at any price

Comment

I have one and like it, however, they will fade, they just don't get that orange look, but they will fade.

Comment

i wont be leaving mine outside so fading isn't as important as it lasting a long time. i wanted to buy one and not have to replace it in a few years.

sounds like i made a good choice with the rhino

Comment

I have a couple and a few db's.

The quality is comparable at a lower price. I
                        Personally do not like the amount of Velcro and if your not proactive you'll either have to shoot through the screen or pass. I've also found the magnets work best if you use them to hold the whole window in place. If you try and use the magnets to hold the window partially open they don't hold well.

Not big issues ..... Not one of my blinds I'm 100% satisfied with.

Comment

In April, I purchased a Rhino XP-1(Predator Brown) from Eders.com. It was $215 shipped.
                          The are durable, roomy, and the magnet system on the windows is nice - no sound of velcro ripping when you make adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                            I have a couple and a few db's.

The quality is comparable at a lower price. I
                            Personally do not like the amount of Velcro and if your not proactive you'll either have to shoot through the screen or pass. I've also found the magnets work best if you use them to hold the whole window in place. If you try and use the magnets to hold the window partially open they don't hold well.

Not big issues ..... Not one of my blinds I'm 100% satisfied with.
                            So if you were going to buy just one would it be the DB Dark Horse or Rhino XP-1?

Are you saying you can quietly lower mesh in the Dark Horse?

Comment

i haven't noticed any issues with the magnets on my xp-1, it could be because it's new though.

i plan on taking the shoot through mesh completely out when huntin out of mine anyway, i can't stand looking through the stuff LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X