Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
    Paintman your buddy knows where you live??? Lol
    Yeah, viper told me last time I saw him. Good luck everyone this weekend, I drive a late model Chevy pickup. Feel free to introduce yourself if you run into me.

Comment

Mike, doesn't look like I am going to be able to go to GRXH this year, have a prior engagement that weekend :-/. Anyway we need to hook up and chase some pigs one of these days either way. Let me know when the boy gets his first bow and we'll have to take him out. Do they make them rated for a 1-2 month olds?

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
        I am thinking about doing that... She would probably do like Mike's wife and scream though. When I take her to the gun range anytime something high powered goes off she jumps, no matter how long we are there, every-single-time. I get worried she is going to have a heart attack or something.

Still it would be cool, i could stick her in a tree stand and maybe try to pick something off if I push them toward her.
        She really has enjoyed her bow. We spent 3 hours at the pro shop the other day as I picked out my new bow and she just shot her bow and told me how much she wants the Mathews Jewel lol I told her only one $1400 a bow a year and we would get her a new one in a year. It's fun taking her out to granger and get excited hearing and chasing the hogs

Comment

Originally posted by Austinhunter30 View Post
          Yeah, viper told me last time I saw him. Good luck everyone this weekend, I drive a late model Chevy pickup. Feel free to introduce yourself if you run into me.
          Yup and where everyone is setup and what vehicle they drive.

I think I know what monkey is switching back and forth names, but I'm not sure yet.

Oh and I think Billy really wants to meet you!

Comment

Paintman your buddy knows where you live??? Lol
            Love to see him standing at the gatejust got a new hand cannon i need to try out

Comment

I am planning to go out to lake Granger to do my first hog hunt. I am pretty excited I am new to hunting as well

Comment

Just watching the weather it looks like it will be getting real green very quickly out there by GRXH. 30 day out look shows daytime lows no lower than 50 degrees love the cold weather.

Comment

When is the Granger bash taking place

Comment

Jumped a lone hog this morning, no shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_bowhunter37 View Post
                      when is the granger bash taking place
                      2/15-17

Comment

ok great I be either hunting before or after

Comment

Hey guys. First post. New to the site and new to hog hunting. I look forward to learning.

Comment

Went out this morning and put my theory to the test that getting out to the PC before dark and hunting the hogs in transition from feed to bed. Well..... There are no hogs at Granger. First time in recent memory I've been by the PC and not heard or seen a hog. Did see another hunter that was camping who may have been pushing them all weekend. Ill be back out Thursday. Gonna check a few different stars for GRXH

Comment

Went out this morning and put my theory to the test that getting out to the PC before dark and hunting the hogs in transition from feed to bed. Well..... There are no hogs at Granger. First time in recent memory I've been by the PC and not heard or seen a hog. Did see another hunter that was camping who may have been pushing them all weekend. Ill be back out Thursday. Gonna check a few different stars for GRXH
                              way too much pressure out there right now. I have been finding some pretty much every trip but only singles not seeing the big groups anymore at all.

Comment

Agreed. They are getting hit pretty hard with the pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X