Parents of kids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parents of kids!

Please read this. I might have been too tough on my kids growing up about test grades.
    Attached Files

Good stuff

Comment

This is correct!

Comment

Dang I wish that letter was sent to my parents when I was in school.

Comment

Amen!!!! I tell Riley study hard and do your very best!!! Anything after that is just that. I never made the deans list except for Academic probation and I think I've done pretty ok

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            Dang I wish that letter was sent to my parents when I was in school.
            I tried.to tell my parents and my teachers that same thing.....didnt go over well. But, this letter was exactly spot on

Comment

I beg to differ, but Im past child rearing days. It looks to me like participation trophies.

Comment

Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  I beg to differ, but Im past child rearing days. It looks to me like participation trophies.
                  Not really. Hard work and good attitude has gotten me further than any exam ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Not really. Hard work and good attitude has gotten me further than any exam ever did.
                    I agree with this.^^^^ I was a straight A student in everything but Algebra. I never got the concept of it. Yes one of my daughter's is a math teacher.

Comment

My parents didn't get that letter! Probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Comment

I tend to agree with this for the majority...there is some truth to what the teacher is saying but we must push our youth to succeed.

Comment

Singapore doesn't tolerate screwups, everything works itself out. One of the lowest crime rates in the world, if not the lowest. In Singapore there are consequences for people's actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                            My parents didn't get that letter! Probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.
                            Didn’t take long

Comment

It seems to me to be a pre-emptive excuse. I surely wasnt an "A" student but was never told by anyone that it was okay.

Comment

Working...
                              X