Clear All

woah

Comment

Job security

Comment

BPS, how'd this end up?

Comment

well thats not good.
          Not smart and likely an idiot but I doubt he would have done it if he had known better. If he fixes everything with MY contractor and pays for a inspection I would not call the police.

Comment

Maybe he was a new gun owner and shooting a type of ammo that claims it won't penetrate a wall? Little devils advocate.

Calling the cops would depend on him if I were in their shoes. It would depend on how seriously I thought he took it when he actually saw what happened. I'd demand a gun safety course if he did take it seriously and let try to educate him as well about how serious all firearms can be even a little 22. If he blew it off like no big deal I'd let the police show him just how serious it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiakk View Post
              Maybe he was a new gun owner and shooting a type of ammo that claims it won't penetrate a wall? Little devils advocate.

Calling the cops would depend on him if I were in their shoes. It would depend on how seriously I thought he took it when he actually saw what happened. I'd demand a gun safety course if he did take it seriously and let try to educate him as well about how serious all firearms can be even a little 22. If he blew it off like no big deal I'd let the police show him just how serious it was.
              ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Can't help but wonder where this nut was/is originally from. Odds are he's not from Texas. He definitely needs a visit from LEO. Could this amount to a felony so he could be relieved of said firearms?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Could this amount to a felony so he could be relieved of said firearms?
                  Unquestionably.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    BPS, how'd this end up?
                    They had a frank discussion with him. He is paying to fix everything.
                    He agreed to take a safety course and admits he is a dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                      2. He pay for everything, give me $1,000 now to start paying for repairs and I'll ask for more if I need it, AND take a firearm safety training course within 30 days and provide me the proof of completion certificate.
                      And, give the Glock and all mags and ammo to your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                        They had a frank discussion with him. He is paying to fix everything.
                        He agreed to take a safety course and admits he is a dumb...
                        Good deal! Hope he follows through on all accounts! Glad no one was hurt! SMH!

Comment

Working...
                        X