2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
    Oh heck no!! That's one of my jobs, making sure the stake area at each target is clear of any kickable rocks or logs!! Oops, my bad John, I thought it read to make Bisc a rock pile.
    Speaking of your jobs...would it be possible for you to come on Wednesday instead of Thursday?

Comment

ttt

Comment

I could, it would have to be shortly after lunch. I get paid on Wednesday and would need to pay my rent and she only takes cash. Can't wait to get to help bake some pies! I'll pick up some chocolate flavored Ex Lax on the way down.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          I could, it would have to be shortly after lunch. I get paid on Wednesday and would need to pay my rent and she only takes cash. Can't wait to get to help bake some pies! I'll pick up some chocolate flavored Ex Lax on the way down.
          Well, pay you rent and come on down. I might be home by then, but Cody will be here. Anyway you know where everything is, just get you room set up the way you want, make yourself a sandwich and I'll see ya when I get home.

Comment

Did target repair on 6 targets. Getting ready for the crowd. This is looking like one of the best one's yet.

Comment

Well, it wasn't looking like I was going to make it due to work, but things have turned around and Kim and I will be there. I need to start practicing from something other than a chair and 20 yards and under. Not sure why. LM will just clean everyone's clock again.

Matt

Comment

Sounds like a great time, wish I could make it, maybe nest year.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                  Well, it wasn't looking like I was going to make it due to work, but things have turned around and Kim and I will be there. I need to start practicing from something other than a chair and 20 yards and under. Not sure why. LM will just clean everyone's clock again.

Matt
                  You and Kim will be quartered in the Hayloft. Bob is gonna bunk with Bisch and Doc is in the camper. so glad you are going to be here.

Comment

Thank you very much Deb! Much appreciated!

Matt

Comment

I plan on going. This looks like a lot of fun. I haven't decided whether I'm going to camp or not. I guess it depends on whether I get a tent between now and then and how badly I decide I need a shower, which will depend somewhat on the weather.

How many people do you reckon will be there? How many were there last year?

Comment

Sam I have a tent you are welcome to borrow for the weekend. All you need to bring is your bedroll. I plan on being there both days if you are interested pm me. This is a great shoot and you will have a lot of fun so I hope to see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                          I plan on going. This looks like a lot of fun. I haven't decided whether I'm going to camp or not. I guess it depends on whether I get a tent between now and then and how badly I decide I need a shower, which will depend somewhat on the weather.

How many people do you reckon will be there? How many were there last year?
                          Usually about 50 people, give or take a few. If a shower becomes a dire need we can fix you up.

Comment

That is really nice of you, Mr. Butler. I will let you know.

Deb, that's right accommodating of you. The shower is just as much for everybody else's benefit as it is for mine. You don't want me stinking. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                              That is really nice of you, Mr. Butler. I will let you know.

Deb, that's right accommodating of you. The shower is just as much for everybody else's benefit as it is for mine. You don't want me stinking. :-)
                              Lol, Sam, that's kinda what I ment. We don't supply showers to everybody, but if you start to offend folks we will clean ya up.

Comment

Well I have been waiting on this shoot all year long and looking forward to it but it looks like work may get in the way for me this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X