TBH Cycling Thread - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
    Thinking about riding from W.S. to Weatherford lake and back tomorrow morning if anyone in FTW area is interested.
    Whats W.S.? White Settlement?

I live in the complete opposite direction

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
      Whats W.S.? White Settlement?

I live in the complete opposite direction
      White Settlement. Road bike. Its about 30 miles and I avg about 15-16

Comment

White Settlement. Road bike. Its about 30 miles and I avg about 15-16

Bet that's a fun route, I rode 23 today from trinity park to Benbrook lake and averaged around 15 and topped out at 27 on my MTB.

Thursday morning I'm leaving the house around 4am and ride over to Lake Weatherford, then south to the Hwy, and over to Lake Benbrook, should be a solid ride before it gets to hot.

Be careful and have fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
          Bet that's a fun route, I rode 23 today from trinity park to Benbrook lake and averaged around 15 and topped out at 27 on my MTB.

Thursday morning I'm leaving the house around 4am and ride over to Lake Weatherford, then south to the Hwy, and over to Lake Benbrook, should be a solid ride before it gets to hot.

Be careful and have fun!!
          You live west of the lake? We should try to get together sometime. Thats good riding out that way. The hills are great!

Comment

I live North of Weatherford and just East of Peaster, we have a road north of us that is a beast, rollers for 6 miles and the last one is nasty.

Someday I'll be a cool kid and get a Road bike or a nice Gravel bike..

Comment

I'm already looking at my next bike, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I won a pretty nice road hybrid a few years back and just took it to get new tires and a tune up last week. I can’t wait to get it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Subscribed to thread. Broke out the bike last week. Only been 8 years so it hasn’t been pretty. . Planning on riding the cotton patch challenge in September and shooting for the HHH next year.

Comment

My set up I have ben using for hunting and get my butt back in shape. I have been getting up at 4am and go ride every morning for about an hour to hour and a half. I have packed out a few hogs on this bike. For a $200 bike from academy its holding up extremely well consider I am about 350lbs before adding any gear.

Comment

Tree-fitty before accessories?! I'd say that was a dang good bike! Keep it up bro!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Not my best effort but a good workout. Killer Hills on this route.

Comment

Congrats on a great ride!!

JT, were did ya take it for a tune up?

Comment

Tree-fitty before accessories?! I'd say that was a dang good bike! Keep it up bro!

Yes sir! I’m a little rough on equipment. 🤣🤣 I’m down to 335 at the moment and hoping to be around 300-315 by hunting season.

Comment

Lots of win happening in this thread.
                              Year and a half post shoulder surgery, I'm late getting back on the bike.

And I agreed to ride the Livestrong in October with some friends.
                              Got a long ways to go before I'm ready for a hundo.

Keep it up.

Comment

And with the most beautifully devastating athletic event on the planet kicking-off tomorrow, I'd like to add.

It won't be Froome.

Comment

Working...
                                X