No announcement yet.

Toilet Papered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter (11) and her friends either do the forks in the front yard or the little flags like they mark gas lines with. She asked me to go buy a bunch on my way home one night. I showed up with about 500 of them. It took her and a couple of friends forever to do that yard. HAHA. Took the boys that lived there longer to clean up though. They were not happy about it either. They live a few houses down and I still dont think they know who did it.

If there would have been cell phones with cameras on them when I was growing up I would have been in so much trouble.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      I did a thread a few years ago where I introduced my kids to "wrapping" a house. My BIL was a good sport and I got to create good memories with my girls. I wrapped a ton of houses in my youth and cleaned up enough toilet paper out of my own yard to last me a lifetime of *** wipings.

If you decide to avenge your yard, cut a broomstick down to about 24" and use that to throw the roll. You can reach the highest of limbs.
      Whip action Broomstick.. solid advice! Wish i thought of that back in the 90s.. me and my buddies were ball players so we could get it up there pretty high

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wrapped a ton of houses in my Youth and had our house wrapped more times than I can count.

My neighbors house was wrapped about a year ago by their sons Ex- girlfriend and her friends. I thought it was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
        X