X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Denali price?

At dealership looking

What can I get off a sticker of 65k?

Trying for 10k off but on my getting 5k...

mmmmm, show us the truck

Comment

I would say if you can get 10 you did good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please don’t answer if someone asks if it’s a diesel, or just tell them it’s a gas

Comment

I got my 2018 for about that figure you mention. It's diesel too.

Comment

NADA.com allows you to build a vehicle and see both MSRP, as well as dealer invoice. $500 over invoice is a decent deal.

Comment

Just bought a 2018 SLT with the Premium Plus package in a half ton gasser. I know not an apples to apples comparison but I got $14,655 off sticker

Comment

Its gas, 6.2 ultimate Denali.

I got 9k off, but trade in way to low.

So I will post my f250 up soon and then try again.

Comment

Have you tried Dallas Dodge this round? Bet they would come off $10k+ for you.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                    Have you tried Dallas Dodge this round? Bet they would come off $10k+ for you.
                    Haha funny guy. No because they will pull some BS weeks later wanting more money. I make sure not to deal with any Auto Nation affiliate.

Comment

My High county 6.0 stickered for $59k, got it for $41. Don’t know what a Denali has that mine doesn’t, but I wouldn’t pay 60k for mine. There’s deals out there, but it took me a few months to find mine. Try Holiday in Whitesboro, my wife was even impressed enough to say her next ride will be through them.

Comment

Originally posted by JW774 View Post
                        My High county 6.0 stickered for $59k, got it for $41. Don’t know what a Denali has that mine doesn’t, but I wouldn’t pay 60k for mine. There’s deals out there, but it took me a few months to find mine. Try Holiday in Whitesboro, my wife was even impressed enough to say her next ride will be through them.
                        You’re saying you got 30% off sticker on a brand new vehicle?

I’d like to see some sort of proof.

Sounds like the farmer who always gets a little more rain than all his neighbors.

And if you really did, congrats!

Comment

Talk to tonyg.. he works for moritz and is a site sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my 2018 back in October of 2017 so they weren't willing to offer to much off but I got 5k off but a good trade in for my F250.

Comment

Working...
                            X