Testosterone Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .270 View Post
    No, but the other day (2 days post injection) my frikkin nipples were hurting like hell.
    You probably need to up the anastrozle. I’d pass that on to your doc right now. Probably have you start some nolvadex too.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      I do B12 with a fat burner every week. I also do magnesium. Makes me feel great!
      Where do you get the b12?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've done 5 injections and 3 of them with no problem. The last 2 have been extremely painful and my leg muscles quiver while I'm injecting. Is that normal? Using a 1.5" 23g needle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
          I've done 5 injections and 3 of them with no problem. The last 2 have been extremely painful and my leg muscles quiver while I'm injecting. Is that normal? Using a 1.5" 23g needle.

The middle 1/3 of my quad is real tender but if I inject into middle part of my my vastus lateralis (outside quad muscle), I don't hardly feel anything. Also, make sure you are at a 90 deg angle. The one time I was more at 60 deg angle, it hurt for days. I have been injecting for a couple of months and I still get stage freight occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
            The middle 1/3 of my quad is real tender but if I inject into middle part of my my vastus lateralis (outside quad muscle), I don't hardly feel anything. Also, make sure you are at a 90 deg angle. The one time I was more at 60 deg angle, it hurt for days. I have been injecting for a couple of months and I still get stage freight occasionally.
            This is where I stuck it on the outside of my leg. I tried 2 spots on the other leg in the same area and it hurt like hell and my leg muscles tensed up. I changed legs and it still hurt more than it should have but I was able to get it done.

Comment

This is where I stuck it on the outside of my leg. I tried 2 spots on the other leg in the same area and it hurt like hell and my leg muscles tensed up. I changed legs and it still hurt more than it should have but I was able to get it done.

That's a good spot. You'll get used it, that's about where I put mine. They wanted me to rotate legs but I can't go right hand left leg at a good angle.

Comment

Sit down and cross legs like old man. Put thump on hip bone and make arch with open hand holding fingers out. Stick it in big part of rump where pinky ends up. Pain free.

Comment

Make sure your leg is extended and relaxed. That helps me prevent post injection soreness the most I think.

Comment

Ok, after having a couple years of downward trend in how I feel, weight gain, no motivation, etc. I finally get off my butt and get tested. Went and got results today and doc just gave me a printout that says normal range for a 36yr old non obese male is 264-916ng/dL. My value is 455. That just seems like a really large range of what is “normal”. Also, no free test numbers. Normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Paslaw0311 View Post
                      Ok, after having a couple years of downward trend in how I feel, weight gain, no motivation, etc. I finally get off my butt and get tested. Went and got results today and doc just gave me a printout that says normal range for a 36yr old non obese male is 264-916ng/dL. My value is 455. That just seems like a really large range of what is “normal”. Also, no free test numbers. Normal?
                      Yes the wide range is very frustrating. The question is what were your levels before you started feeling cruddy. You could have been up around 600-700 but now you're at 455 and you will definitely feel it. If you improve your sleep and do some HIIT type workouts you can probably improve your levels naturally. I felt great at 450 but it was up from 199, lol.

Comment

I am 27 and just got tested, I ended up being 166. Dr. didn't seem to worried lol, but supposed to be over 400 he said. But the levels vary so much, he wants to do another test in August before putting me on anything. He said, other tests will have to be done. Because a lot of times when put on Test, your body will stop producing and have to continue the process for life. Another Dr. suggested using zinc pills and that has had some success.

This may have been said, but did not read through it all.

Comment

No idea what they were before. Never had a reason to question it. Feeling things a little more these days, and all the symptoms fit. Kinda bummed out that I’m back to the drawing board as far as figuring out what’s wrong with me.

Comment

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but GIVE BLOOD while you are on TRT.

Comment

It's been 10 weeks since I started taking shots. I come home from work and I work or piddle outside till dark now instead of sitting in front of the TV all evening. Started eating right and temporarily quit drinking to help with weight loss. I'm down 27 pounds as of this morning. Being on therapy has helped my drive to get healthy again and i feel like I'm 15 years younger. I get tested again in a couple of weeks. I'm shooting for the 600 to 800 range. Last test was 350ish.

Comment

It's been 10 weeks since I started taking shots. I come home from work and I work or piddle outside till dark now instead of sitting in front of the TV all evening. Started eating right and temporarily quit drinking to help with weight loss. I'm down 27 pounds as of this morning. Being on therapy has helped my drive to get healthy again and i feel like I'm 15 years younger. I get tested again in a couple of weeks. I'm shooting for the 600 to 800 range. Last test was 350ish.

What did you start out at? My doctors arent to worried about me being at 166, which looks to be extremely low especially at 27.

Comment

Working...
                                X