Police Response to Nike's New Ad Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Response to Nike's New Ad Campaign

This is quite a well written letter to Nike and really does make one wonder about Nike's decision.

I agree. However facts don't matter to the crowd Nike is trying to appeal to.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
      This is quite a well written letter to Nike and really does make one wonder about Nike's decision.

http://www.napo.org/files/4815/3608/...mpaign_003.pdf
      Sure would be sweet to see all the leo's walk out of security on the NFL games

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        This! Plus the thugs they are appealing to ,break the law.

Comment

The fact that Mr. Kaepernick
          is no longer a starting NFL player does not equate to him being someone who has “sacrificed
          everything”.

this right here!!!!!

Comment

When your target audience is the saggy pants thug as* punks that wear that BS shoe they make you might as well use a punk as* good for nothing for your campaign. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              I agree, it would. But they won't because that goes against what they stand for and the oaths they took. If they walked out, there could/would be mayhem, and they swore to protect, period. It is a huge shame they have to stand there and protect the very people protesting them...

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                The fact that Mr. Kaepernick
                is no longer a starting NFL player does not equate to him being someone who has “sacrificed
                everything”.

this right here!!!!!

I agree 100%. Not to mention he'd have never kneeled or spoken out knowing he'd be out of a job. I hope to God that he doesn't win his suit against the NFL. I hope Elway is speaking the truth about offering him a contract that he turned down cause it was too low. His collusion case should instead be seen as owners not wanting the circus of crap that comes with him. People are tired of the outspoken and the political platform that they think they get being a pro athlete. I hate the Cowboys but can't help but respect Jones for his stance on the issue. You are an employee of the Cowboys and you will stand for the NA. You get paid millions to play a game, go sack groceries if you can't handle standing for a minute to honor the country that has given you everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  I had the same idea

Comment

The NFL pays well for security gigs. Most cops don't make very good money for putting their lives on the line in the service of their communities. They can't walk on what puts food on the table for their families.

Comment

Amen!

The left doesn't go by facts. Heck they don't even know what a FACT is.

They target the scum, lowly, and people riding the system

Comment

I hunt with and have friends in law enforcement and not one of them does NFL games and they are living well.I find it hard to believe that they are hurting that bad that they have to put up with that to put food on the table.

Comment

Totaly agree, and "they " are on the increase at a rapid rate, and that is why Nike is doing it.

Comment

I just wish the general public would wake up. Take a stand for what's right for once. Draw the line in the sand. Tell your local school to not buy Nike anything.. etc

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              I just wish the general public would wake up. Take a stand for what's right for once. Draw the line in the sand. Tell your local school to not buy Nike anything.. etc
                              Unfortunately, that train left the station awhile back.

Comment

Working...
                              X