Elon Musk has lost his mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elon Musk has lost his mind

Lost another $5 Billion today in market share...

This dude should be on someones dead pool !

2 more executives quit today

Stock is plummeting

Billionaire Elon Musk was seen smoking a joint in Joe Rogan's studio in Los Angeles, California, just hours before Tesla's chief accounting officer resigned and stock price plunged by nine per cent.

Sounds like a perfect time to by the stock if one believes in the company that is.....

Comment

He is an idiot and thinks just because he has money he can do whatever he wants

Comment

Heard the podcast with joe, thought it was interesting.

Comment

Still a 45 Billion market cap. And this could easily just be an excuse why the stock is down. IMO TSLA has been way overpriced for a long time.

Only down 6% today BTW Markets have been pretty red this week.

Comment

TSLA's heading for a HUGE fall........just a matter of when, and judging by his recent antics make it looks to be sooner, rather than later.

Comment

One word-delorean

Comment

Good news is all the crypto currencies are a steal right now!!!! Cough Cough …….

Comment

he is no idiot. He is doing everything he can to get the price down so himself or someone he is in bed with can get a larger piece of the pie. He is going to find himself in trouble with SEC.

Comment

Very Interesting podcast

Comment

I found the podcast very insightful and interesting. Didn't know the reefer madness hysteria is still a thing. The stock and company will recover.

Comment

Rumor is hes not liking the decision to go public and driving stock down to buy back and take private again.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aking6341 View Post
                          Sounds like a perfect time to by the stock if one believes in the company that is.....
                          Snake Oil.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            Rumor is hes not liking the decision to go public and driving stock down to buy back and take private again.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                            Very possible

Comment

yeah....the Rogan podcast was the first time I've ever listened/paid attention to Musk, and I wasn't impressed. I expected him to be quite a bit more charismatic. Everyone keeps saying how much of a brilliant genius he is, and I'm sure he's smart, but he didn't say anything very insightful or inspiring.

Comment

Working...
                              X