Single pin without a peep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single pin without a peep

Looking at HHA single pin sliders and would like to go peepless at the same time.

What kind of peepless options are you using with your single pins?

Draw back, same anchor for up and down (can also use a kisser button) and line up your string with the inside of your riser for left and right. Been shooting without a peep for a long time

Comment

What's the advantage of going peep less? Seems like its tough adjustment an easy to mess up

Comment

Anybody using the Anchor sight on a single pin slider?

Comment

It takes 2 points to make a line....I hate that little peep, but don't think I could be consistent w/o it.

Comment

I used the no peep for a long time but stopped all together. And yes I use a 1 pin slider.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              What's the advantage of going peep less? Seems like its tough adjustment an easy to mess up
              Low light conditions inside tent blinds...

A peep is just an anchor point. You can do the same with the method mentioned above. Just takes getting used to.

Comment

In my case its my aging eyes. Multiple pins are crowding my sight picture. Losing the peep will help simplify things further.

Comment

I've tried the No Peep, but I don't like moving my eyes all over the place. I just want to look at the target with a pin over where I want an arrow. The Perrys No Peep looks more interesting, but I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

I used to tie a brass nock sized knot with serving and always lay it on the side tip of my nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerryg View Post
                      Draw back, same anchor for up and down (can also use a kisser button) and line up your string with the inside of your riser for left and right. Been shooting without a peep for a long time
                      This method has been used successfully for ever. It can be done and is very effective. Find your comfortable anchor point and be consistent and sight in your pin. It is just that simple. A peep is a little more consistent than a just an anchor point by itself but just give it a try. Remember be consistent.

Comment

Great thread on peeps !!

Comment

Ok how do you see your pin? Won't string block your view? Sorry for all the questions just curious to another method

Comment

Open both eyes.

Comment

No peep here kisser button and nose nock

Comment

Working...
                              X