No announcement yet.

Patrick Mahomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep time will tell .Alex Smith was pretty decent with that same team . But yeah watching him play is pretty exciting and a dang good athlete!

Comment

He is definitely fun to watch. It’s crazy to think that Tech had both Mahomes and Mayfield. Mahones is a heck of a player.

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
        System QB, oh wait, lmao! He's a good QB and should keep KC relevant for many years. For the other Red Raiders on this thread, Bowman is the real deal for Tech. He's going to leave with all the records that Harrell, Mahomes, et all had. Get your guns up!
        I think it will be a while before someone breaks the FBS single game passing record of 734 yds.

When it does happen I hope to see that game!

In the NFL it's all fun and games while everything is working properly. Gonna have to wait and see how he handles it when it isn't working properly.

Comment

Pat is a great young man. I've watched him play many sports for several years. On the baseball field, basketball court or football field, he was a man among boys. I wish him the absolute best.

Comment

I think Mahomes could change the face of NFL quarterbacks as did Welker, Amendola, Edelman, Beasley, and others did for NFL receivers. Recievers that were short, quick, and sure handed were often over looked for for the taller candidates. Mahomes has a unique style to the NFL quarterback position that is actually fairly common in the collegiate ranks that has been overlooked by the professional level due to not being the cookie cutter norm.

Comment

Im definitely enjoying him and wish him continued success!

Comment

It’s good to see Pat torching in the NFL. Defenses will catch on, but he has the raw talent and work ethic and pro mindset to be one of the greats.

Alan Bowman has been awesome too, but he is still just 3 games in as well. Cautiously optimistic. Coach Bro May owe Bowman part of his salary, Bowman May literally save Kliff’s job

Comment

The league will catch up with him...

A good player with a strong arm.

Doesn't hurt that he is on the Chiefs who have some of the fastest guys at skill position in the league. Put him on the Bills, or the Cardinals and he would be struggling...

Fun to watch though

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Coach Bro May owe Bowman part of his salary, Bowman May literally save Kliff’s job
                    After the OSU game I was literally telling my buddies the same thing. Tech's always good for that one upset a year, hope we can keep it going.

Comment

Go Chiefs! Just hope they don't have the usual collapse. He has been amazing to watch.

Comment

Coach bro pumps out QB talent, so great to see Pat doing well!

Alan Bowman has me excited as a tech grad.

Wreckem

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        It’s good to see Pat torching in the NFL. Defenses will catch on, but he has the raw talent and work ethic and pro mindset to be one of the greats.

Alan Bowman has been awesome too, but he is still just 3 games in as well. Cautiously optimistic. Coach Bro May owe Bowman part of his salary, Bowman May literally save Kliff’s job

Comment

Time will tell and the league will certainly find his weakness and adjust, so he will have to counter that in order to be great for years to come. What he's doing now can't be sustained without some hiccups, but it sure is exciting to watch! I've been around this kid, some of my best friends have coached him and I've watched him play since he was a little tapper....never seen someone with the internal desire, focus and commitment to be great, like I've seen in him. I think, at a minimum, he will be a solid NFL QB for years to come, but the ceiling is off the charts. Since draft day of 2017, I've become a huge Chiefs fan!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Can' tell if a QB is good on Sundays until there is film out on him. Colon Kaperhead was real good first year.
                            So was Dak and look now what is going on!

Three games as Smart said is just a blink. But he has what it takes to be good. He has the arm and the skills that is for sure.

He was just so reckless at Tech sometimes. He would throw a 50 yard rope across his body spot on and next play scramble, make a bad decision and throw a 20 yard interception.

Maybe he was trying to hard at Tech, maybe Andy Reid is the quarterback whisperer, I do not know but it is fun to watch for now!

Comment

Originally posted by COONHOOD View Post
                              Anyone paying attention to this guy?! I’m Biased since I’ve always been a Tech fan but he seems like the real deal now in the NFL. Can’t decide if he will be in the ranks with the greats (Farve, manning..) or the let down like RG III and so many others.Either way he’s fun to watch and anyone that can make the chiefs interesting has something going for him!
                              His demise was the Head Coach who tried to change him into a "pocket passer", instead of playing to his strengths and abilities that got him drafted.

Maholmes has a Head Coach who will change the offense to compliment his strengths and abilities.

For the record I have been a LONG TIME Chiefs fan, so this "new style" of QB is very exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                                His demise was the Head Coach who tried to change him into a "pocket passer", instead of playing to his strengths and abilities that got him drafted.

Maholmes has a Head Coach who will change the offense to compliment his strengths and abilities.

For the record I have been a LONG TIME Chiefs fan, so this "new style" of QB is very exciting to watch.

I am definitely not a long time chiefs fan... but what I am is a self admitted band wagon jumper! !! GO CHIEFS!!!! (For now) haha

Comment

Working...
                                X