Took my bow to Rocky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Wonder what he charges to wipe all the dust off my compound? I haven't shot it much at all lately! I do need to get his way before too long and let him look it over. Just hate fighting all that Yantis traffic.
    Take the loop to avoid rush hour traffic! You go around 5 and it will take forever to get through the stop sign

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Wonder what he charges to wipe all the dust off my compound? I haven't shot it much at all lately! I do need to get his way before too long and let him look it over. Just hate fighting all that Yantis traffic.
      Just another excuse to go fish Fork if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        I was shooting mine yesterday and was thinking the same thing, string needs a tweak

Plus he can go over it and make absolutely sure that I cannot blame any bad shots or misses on the equipment
        Hey Brian,good to see you on here. I’m brand new fo TBH. Small world. How’s your dad? Haven’t seen any of the Lowry clan in a hot minute.

I’m glad to hear of another recommended bow shop in my area. Bought mine from Buck Wild in Kilgore but he shut down a couple years ago so I’ve been curious about where I’m going to go if My Hoyt needs something. Canton is just too dang busy all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
          Lake Fork Archery in Yantis

And he is the shiznit. He can tune a bow just by looking at it...

I need to call him and get some new strings on the old Mathews.
          So I'm gonna take a picture of my bow and send to him for tuning--

Comment

Working...
          X