Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
    dont like this new format.
    Me either. I thought you had a certain number of starts per driver for the year including the Chase. Back in July I started saving starts for Harvick, Busch etc and now it all starts over. I left 20+ starts in the pits for the regular season. Between that and forgetting to change my garage drivers no wonder I got my brains beat out.

Plus I don’t get having -16 by my chase picks. I was 8/9 in the regular season. Do you have more points deducted if you are higher in the standings.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      Me either. I thought you had a certain number of starts per driver for the year including the Chase. Back in July I started saving starts for Harvick, Busch etc and now it all starts over. I left 20+ starts in the pits for the regular season. Between that and forgetting to change my garage drivers no wonder I got my brains beat out.

Plus I don’t get having -16 by my chase picks. I was 8/9 in the regular season. Do you have more points deducted if you are higher in the standings.
      That is not -16 that is the 1st two picks are to be from the 16 drivers in the chase. The other 2 picks can be anybody racing in the race. Took me a bit to figure that out.

Comment

Finally the Chase begins.
        Congratulations to Smokin 14 for winning the regular season!

Las Vegas is a pretty good track to get started.
        Thanks, I wish I would've known it would reset for the chase. I've been saving guys. It should be fun playoff.

Comment

I picked the wrong drivers this week. Wasn't able to watch race. Not sure what happened to Harvick and Byron.?

Comment

Am I in first place

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Am I in first place

Yes, the Oklahoma Division.

I forgot to watch it and have no idea who won.

Comment

Yes, the Oklahoma Division.

I forgot to watch it and have no idea who won.
                lol, i haven't picked a team since week #3
                Sorry Commish!

Comment

I know I had Brad K and maybe Larsen, but that pileup on the restart was worth the price of admission if you were sitting in front of turn 1. I know it was fun watching in front of the TV
                  Looking like demolition derby

Comment

I lost most of my team in one wreck

Comment

Blaney wins in a wild finish. Larsen has to be sick.

Comment

Blaney wins in a wild finish. Larsen has to be sick.
                        That was a crazy race. 48 out of the chase trying to be greedy.

Comment

Now Larsen gets in on a tiebreaker

Comment

3rd overall. Congrats to the winner!! Fun season and hopefully we can get more next year to stay in the whole season. 22!!

Comment

Ended up 4th it was pretty fun.

Comment

Guess I won this year. Finished second last year by 5 points I think. Maybe next year some more people will join

Comment

Working...
                                X