Plow discs around DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plow discs around DFW

Anybody know where to get discs to make a few discadas around DFW? I was wanting to weld up a few as opposed to buying em already made.

Thanks

Go to a local agriculture dealership and get some from the guys in the shop or from the parts counter. They aren't too expensive. You can even get the new ones without holes in the middle to be welded up. I've had success with both.

Comment

My Kubota dealership has them.

Comment

I didn't used to have much luck with most local tractor places, but it's been some years since I looked. E&E Equipment in Azle had some at times. Deen implement in Forney had them or would order them, and they are VERY nice folks to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I didn't used to have much luck with most local tractor places, but it's been some years since I looked. E&E Equipment in Azle had some at times. Deen implement in Forney had them or would order them, and they are VERY nice folks to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it man. I'll give them a try.

Comment

One of the tractor shops in McKinney used to have them as well. Sorry,but I can’t remember which one

Comment

I've bought several at Deen over the years, and Moser's right... good folks.

Comment

Deen had 22” discs with with no holes, I bought a few. Good folks like you said.

Comment

Working...
                X