No announcement yet.

Show off your golf cart mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine. 6" long-travel ATV-style lift kit, 700 amp controller, 2 gauge cables, lots of other stuff. Dropped some money into it but it's a hunting little machine. Killed several pigs from it, they never hear it coming.

Comment

Here’s mine after ground up rebuild.
      Attached Files

Comment

Is the Jake lift kit worth the extra money? The GTW brand on buggies unlimited is over $100 less.

Comment

Originally posted by Part Timer View Post
          Is the Jake lift kit worth the extra money? The GTW brand on buggies unlimited is over $100 less.

I just finished a build yesterday and used the GTW. I’ve used LOTS of them with no problems to speak of. Here’s the one I finished yesterday.

Comment

Thanks bowslayer. What are the benefits to the double A arm vs. just the spindle lift? I'm running blind here.

Comment

Originally posted by Part Timer View Post
              Thanks bowslayer. What are the benefits to the double A arm vs. just the spindle lift? I'm running blind here.
              Supposedly the spindle lift is weaker in an off-road situation. I've personally never broken one but I know people that have. The double A-arm is also a little better ride than the spindle but both are rough on really rough or rocky terrain.

Comment

Just now seeing this ancient thread. I posted a few years ago about my rebuild. Here is the thread

I still have it and use it at the archery club mostly.

Comment

old cushman thread I posted-just to re-share

Comment

Working...
                  X