#3 Across road from where #9 was
    #4 Just passed dumpsters on right
    #5 Just passed dump station
    #6 Top of hill across from parking area
    #7 In campground site 125 or 127
    #8 down maintenance road by tipi
    #9 down hill from #1
    #10 Tipi natural blind
    They changed numbers again this year. 6 where I hunted last year is moved. It was on the other road near the group pavilion last year. 5 was my spot 2 years ago, saw a lot of deer and an axis buck there.

Comment

What kind of youth hunt was this and who was it through, i have a little one turning 8 soon and am looking into options like this for him next year. I would also like to help out with things like this as well if possible.

Comment

It is through TYHP(Texas Youth Hunting Program). There are a few huntmasters on here and a lot of people who have been involved whether their child or themselves have hunted. I will answer any questions you may have. A great organization.

Comment

Originally posted by trozy55 View Post
          What kind of youth hunt was this and who was it through, i have a little one turning 8 soon and am looking into options like this for him next year. I would also like to help out with things like this as well if possible.

TYHP Learn and Apply Advanced Hunting Skills

Awesome program for the kiddos and great people running it!

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, i will defiantly look into it more when i have some time

Comment

Working...
            X