No announcement yet.

Brazos Bend State Park Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As said before ,get as close to the river without falling in, as possible. Deer will be all over you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Btw, it sounds like you have friends in the area but if you need anything just give a holler and I'll do what I can to help you out. I dont even mind shuttling something out to you if needed.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Btw, it sounds like you have friends in the area but if you need anything just give a holler and I'll do what I can to help you out. I dont even mind shuttling something out to you if needed.
          Thank you. That is a very nice offer. Hopefully I won't be a burden and will have lots of pics to share.

Comment

This past weekend they were on the acorns pretty good. I hunted pretty much all day day Sunday and most movement was around 10am and I only had one visitor that swung by around 4 to hit the protein, luckily it was the one I've been after for a month and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
              This past weekend they were on the acorns pretty good. I hunted pretty much all day day Sunday and most movement was around 10am and I only had one visitor that swung by around 4 to hit the protein, luckily it was the one I've been after for a month and a half.

Nice one. Congrats!

Comment

Great buck Backwoods. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

How do u register to hunt Brazos Bend

Comment

Originally posted by xtrm-hunter View Post
                      How do u register to hunt Brazos Bend
                      It is part of the TPWD draw hunts. The information generally comes out in July and I think the deadline for entering is mid August for this hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Great buck Backwoods. Congrats!

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                        Nice one. Congrats!

Thanks fellas

Comment

Thanks.. I found the hunts on the TPWD site just didnt know if Brazos Bend had their own.. Thanks

Comment

I got a buddy headed there for a stand by

Comment

All checked in and waiting on the safety meeting at 1:00. Guys running the hunt seem to be great guys and showed us a few photos from the last week. They have evidently been corning for a while and said the pigs are thick. Some good bucks supposedly. Good is relative to location but I am excited. Should be a great afternoon to sit and relax. I am not sure whether or not they are doing any standby hunts at this time. On Sunday they said they would not be doing any. That could have changed since then. I am up at the front of the park where they have wireless. The cell service down where we are meeting is non existent. I will try and check in once I get to my stand if service allows. If not, I will check in after dark.

Comment

Good luck, should be a great afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X