Sharing my South Africa adventure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing my South Africa adventure...

Last summer I took a trip to South Africa with Limcroma Safaris. I had an unbelievable time as I spent it with my family. In addition to the experience with Limcroma was top notch. Just thought I’d share a video...

By the way- after I watched myself I dropped 50. Dang- I was fat.

This is "Ray Posey in to Africa" by Henk Jacobs on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video!!! I guess you got some buck fever on that kudu lol. I'm scared of your taxi bill.

Comment

Tagged for later.

Comment

Man you shot some animals in then the 10 ring...

Awesome video

Comment

I was wondering when you were going to post this Ray. I've watched it several times. Still crazy watching that Giraffe get up and go after you guys. Wild story. Awesome trip. 9 more months for me and I'll be back there again

Comment

I would have shat myself when that Giraffe got back up & started charging.

That was a very well put together video and a BIG congrats on all of those animals.

Comment

Great video. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Wow. What an amazing trip.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                  Great video!!! I guess you got some buck fever on that kudu lol. I'm scared of your taxi bill.
                  Yes I did! The big animal (elk like) shot. You see such a large animal and forget to aim, point and shoot. Luckily he only went 100 yards or so. I have a Go Fund Me for my taxi bills. Feel free to donate.
                  Last edited by Raypo; 10-09-2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                    I was wondering when you were going to post this Ray. I've watched it several times. Still crazy watching that Giraffe get up and go after you guys. Wild story. Awesome trip. 9 more months for me and I'll be back there again
                    The giraffe was CRAZY! What the video doesn’t show is that we sat there for 30 minutes, only a couple of feet away just talking. The giraffe appeared to be expired. The tracker took off like flash. So funny

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                      I would have shat myself when that Giraffe got back up & started charging.

That was a very well put together video and a BIG congrats on all of those animals.
                      Thank you! When the giraffe stood up the wrecking ball head was crazy scary. Highlight of the trip. I laughed until my stomach hurt

Comment

Awesome video!! Giraffe was wild as heck, and I like how that dog starts whining after every bow shot, you can tell this aint his first trip out. What caliber on the rifle?

Comment

You are a blessed man Ray. I enjoy following your hunts. Congrats!

Comment

great video.....out of curiosity what broadheads were you using. I'm heading over there in June and can't wait to get my first African animal on the ground

Comment

Awesome video and trip. Pretty sure I would’ve needed new underwear after the giraffe got up. Sheewwww. Great hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X