Ozone air cleaner at Academy thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozone air cleaner at Academy thoughts?

40 bucks. I'm thinking you put it in your tote and let it clean your clothes.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Couldn't hurt.

Comment

Throw some hecs magnets in with it too.

Comment

Pass. I bought the knock-off version. Review is in Equipment and Tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After 20 minutes of searching, I can not find that thing on their website.

Comment

Saw it in the new Sportsman's Guide catalog too .

Comment

Junk

Comment

Interesting. For that price it's worth a try

Comment

Would it work in your pop up, or enclosed blind? maybe put two in it while hunting?

Comment

Not sure. What I do for the blinds , especially pop ups , is take my bee. smoker and smoke the blind and myself again when I get in and set up.
                    I was thinking of using it in a clothes tote when you can't wash your hunting clothes when it's hot at the beginning of the season.
                    Originally posted by junior View Post
                    Would it work in your pop up, or enclosed blind? maybe put two in it while hunting?

Comment

Several fellow hunters started using these over the last 2 years. They are religious about it.

I may be missing the boat, but I just stay downwind/crosswind of the prey.

Another friend smokes while he hunts and bags as much game as anyone. He focuses on the wind.

Comment

Wind currents in the the East Texas thickets are crazy. So it's almost impossible to hunt a perfect wind.
                        IF this thing works it's just another way to get a little extra cushion on tricking their noses.
                        Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                        Several fellow hunters started using these over the last 2 years. They are religious about it.

Another friend smokes while he hunts and bags as much game as anyone. He focuses on the wind.

Comment

wind

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post

My issue is all my deer come from the south, across the river. If we have a north wind it's almost impossible to hunt it. They will start snorting from across the river and never come over.

Comment

$27 on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                            X