HUGE...public lands WIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Popping the top on a Lone Star as we speak! Thanks for posting Oscar[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life is pretty dang good aint it!!!

Comment

Yes sir it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Yep, that is what miserable with life looks like.........LMAO......hope your world gets better!
        Oh, for elementary clarity (again) for the sadly uninformed statements you consistently make:
        Secretary Zinke actually was heavily endorsed (and virtually hand picked) by all the MAJOR conservation groups and shooting groups. Not much executive branch energy needed to make a incredibly GREAT choice.
        But, I am thrilled our president paid attention to the folks that understand issues that WE outdoorsman actually care about!
        Now, I have to shoot another email out to a few congress folks about getting tax reform moving.
        My world is doing great thank you! If all sportsmen voted for Mickey Mouse as president like you did this never would have happened. Who you vote for does matter. Think about that next time.

Comment

That's great! I wish they'd expand a few pieces here.

Comment

This doesn't do a whole lot for Texas. If they would include COE land, that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              My world is doing great thank you! If all sportsmen voted for Mickey Mouse as president like you did this never would have happened. Who you vote for does matter. Think about that next time.
              You still trolling.....lol.....focus on the positive for a small minute of your life.
              Being creepily overly concerned with my freedom to choose as a American citizen is best described as bizarre where I come from...... Choosing is kinda sorta what this nation was built on.....right, wrong or even NO CHOICE!
              (maybe you don't know that simple tenant of our founders either)
              I digress, no thanks Mr. Miserable I have done just gloriously wonderful without your consistent, uninformed, band-wagon insights!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                You still trolling.....lol.....focus on the positive for a small minute of your life.
                Being creepily overly concerned with my freedom to choose as a American citizen is best described as bizarre where I come from...... Choosing is kinda sorta what this nation was built on.....right, wrong or even NO CHOICE!
                (maybe you don't know that simple tenant of our founders either)
                I digress, no thanks Mr. Miserable I have done just gloriously wonderful without your consistent, uninformed, band-wagon insights!!!!

Comment

***???? This whole country is owned by the govt, ever single piece. Don't believe me, don't pay your taxes. We have 640 million acres of public lands dude, for you and for anyone who can afford to get to them. So instead of 40 acres and a mule, which much of the BLM used to be owned by the private sector, and was turned back in by those who couldn't scrape through with agriculture on it. Our public lands and ownership of the game in the public trust is the best idea of preventing the wholesale destruction of the game we once had. If you enjoy turkey, deer, elk, ducks, etc you better be dam glad the states and the Feds own it!!!!!

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  We shall see. It's unconstitutional the fed's own as much land as they do in the first place. The ONLY good thing about that is that Americans SHOULD have a metric F ton of public hunting access. We never have but I hope, HOPE, this changes that. If not then the Feds need to follow the constitution and get rid of a large majority of the land they 'own' to the people for pennies on the dollar for private ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    We shall see. It's unconstitutional the fed's own as much land as they do in the first place. The ONLY good thing about that is that Americans SHOULD have a metric F ton of public hunting access. We never have but I hope, HOPE, this changes that. If not then the Feds need to follow the constitution and get rid of a large majority of the land they 'own' to the people for pennies on the dollar for private ownership.
                    The feds own all the land.....don't believe it then just don't pay property taxes for about 3 years and see.

Comment

nice

Comment

This is cool. Itll be interesting to see how it directly affects us hunters on the ground. I hope a mess of public projects dont arise to cut roads into wilderness for atv access.

Thanks for posting this Landrover.
                        Last edited by Briar Friar; 09-16-2017, 07:25 PM. Reason: LessSpake

Comment

I hope they fix the access problems on the checker boarded blm land. And other currently completely inaccessible public lands. But most forest service ground has to many roads already.

Comment

Wonder if they could use this to fix the guide requirement bs in Wyoming??

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                              Our public lands and ownership of the game in the public trust is the best idea of preventing the wholesale destruction of the game we once had. If you enjoy turkey, deer, elk, ducks, etc you better be dam glad the states and the Feds own it!!!!!
                              I'll agree on the ownership of game in the public trust part. But the government does a horrible job of managing wildlife. Private ownership does a much better job.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                I'll agree on the ownership of game in the public trust part. But the government does a horrible job of managing wildlife. Private ownership does a much better job.
                                And trophy animals go from free to $10,000.00..............

Comment

Working...
                                X