No announcement yet.

New Boat Prices!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think anybody is complaining about how someone spends their money or what they choose to buy, but more so a grossly overpriced product.

Comment

My buddy just sold his 2012 Basscat for 2 grand more than he bought it new for in 2012. 25k motors have a lot to do with the price increase I think.

Comment

Originally posted by rlk123 View Post
        My buddy just sold his 2012 Basscat for 2 grand more than he bought it new for in 2012. 25k motors have a lot to do with the price increase I think.
        Yep the price of used boats are going for a premium due to the increase in new boat prices

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
          No fences - no people - miles and miles upon miles.

It's worth it.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

A boat is freedom. I have 2 of them and plans for a 3rd!!

Comment

I could care less how people spend their money. The point of this thread is how crazy bass boat prices have become. It's freakin fiberglass and carpet with a motor. It's very similar to college educations and tuition, as long as folks keep financing their purchases that they can't really afford the prices will continue to rise.

Comment

Prices

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
              Don't think anybody is complaining about how someone spends their money or what they choose to buy, but more so a grossly overpriced product.

That's all I'm saying, Then when you go look at a Phoenix for 54k or whatever you think that's a good deal, no its not, you put TTL on that you are back at 60k, and there is no way to Justify it, it just something you love to do and are you willing to pay for it.

Comment

First off Id never buy a Ranger (aka Plowmaster), but yes 100k is extreme... you can buy pretty much any Bass Boat you desire for under 70g's. Still high, but that's pretty close to the same price as Trucks these days. That kind of purchase doesnt make sense for everyone, but for some it does.
                For instance if you fish professionally, in the Elite Series or otherwise, you better dern sure have the latest and greatest equipment or you lose. Simple as that. If you think you're gonna go out and compete in a "Jon Boat" you're kidding yourself.
                Pay to Play or be content with sloppy seconds like I am! [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  I sure enjoy mine, I am one of those idiots who have a 75K boat and a 70K truck, since I wrote a check for them i am not as big of an idiot as some.
                  lol, that's good.

Comment

Working...
                  X